Sonic's house

Silver's POV:

Well it's the day of the party and I'm walking to Sonic's house. He said that he'll drive everyone to the beach so hopefully I won't be forced to walk another hour. When I got to Sonic's house and knocked on the door, Sonic opened up the door instead of one of his butlers.

"Welcome Silver, I've been waiting for you" Sonic said with a smirk. "SONIC THAT'S GAY" Tails yelled. "I KNOW AND I DON'T CARE" Sonic said.

"Feel free to do whatever you want while we're here, we'll be leaving for the beach in a few minutes." Sonic said. "Well alright then" I say. I then walk down to the basement and wait until Sonic comes to get me for the trip to the beach.

You know, some people find basements creepy but they're actually quite peaceful if you think about. Plus sonic has his Nintendo Wii down here so that means I don't have to just sit and wait. Meanwhile, everyone's looking for me because apparently no one saw me go into the basement. I can hear everyone's chatter down here.

"Is he playing hide and seek with us or something?" Amy asked. "If he was doing that then he would've hidden somewhere that we could easily find him" Shadow said. I then heard footsteps that got closer and closer.

I felt slightly uncomfortable as the footsteps got closer. I wonder who the footsteps belonged to. Was it Tails, Knuckles or someone else?

"Silver?" Sonic asked. He actually came to check on me? "Oh, hey Sonic!" I said. Sonic walked over and sat next to me on the couch. "You know, it's quite peaceful down here. You can't hear most of noise upstairs." He said. "True, that's why I was here in the first place." I replied. Sonic smiled. "So, wanna play some Mario Kart?" Sonic asked. "Aren't you and Mario enemies?" I asked. Sonic chuckled, "nah we're cool, we're basically just friendly rivals at this point" he said. "Ah okay!" I said.

Me and Sonic just played some games until Tails came down and found us. "There you two are!" He said. Sonic smiled and waved to Tails. "Hey there Tails, it looks like you finally found us." He said, wrapping his arm around me. "Everyone's been looking for you guys! What were you guys even doing here-" Tails said, with a suspicious look on his face. "Uh, we were just playing some video games" I nervously chuckled. "Yep, just playing some Mario Kart wii. I won most of the races though!" Sonic bragged. "Well, get your stuff because we're leaving in 59 seconds!" Tails then ran upstairs, while me and Sonic followed him.

Once we got our stuff, we went outside and got in Sonic's car. I sat next to Sonic and Knuckles. "Are you kids ready?" One of Sonic's butlers asked. Everyone (not including Shadow) said yes, then I could hear the car engine starting.

This'll be one hell of a car ride, won't it?