Jilly

'Did you have a good night?' Holtz asked, as Erin pulled her along the room and began to lead her upstairs. Erin looked back at her crush, nodding, 'You were my favourite part.' Holtzmann blushed, as they walked towards their office, neither flicking on the light and Erin leaned against her desk, kicking off her shoes, putting her glass down, her nerves dancing inside her, Holtzmann following suit and stepping into Erin's arms. Erin exhaled nervously as Holztmann leaned down and once again planted kisses along Erin's bare shoulders, the red-head sighing softly as Holtz pushed her body slowly into her, her lips tracing up Erin's neck and along her jawline, Erin pulling back momentarily and then crashing their lips together.
Erin ran her hand delicately up Holtzmann's side, her fingers stopping at Holtz's hair, and she moved her other under the blonde's jacket and onto the small of her back pulling her closer.  Holtzman's lips were strong and steady, but also so soft and gentle and Erin never wanted to kiss anyone else again. 'Jill,' Erin moaned, as Holtz's hands slid down her bare skin, finding the zip at the back of her dress, and pulling it down slowly. 'This okay?' Holtzmann mumbled between kisses, while Erin just nodded and then found Holtz's mouth again, this time her hand moved underneath the white shirt the shorter woman had on, and she stroked the coolness of her back. Erin felt her dress loosen as Holtz finished with the zip and she pulled back from the younger woman, pausing, her two hands now resting on the blonde's hips. 'You okay Er?' Holtz asked, ' We don't have to do anything, we don't, not if you're uncomfortable.' The blonde leaned in a kissed Erin. 'No it's okay, I want to,' Erin whispered, 'but you'll need to show me, okay.' Holtz smiled, nodding, 'We will go as slow as you want to, promise.' Erin nodded, relaxing into another kiss and feeling her dress become loose against her and she pulled away slightly, her nerves building inside of her again, and she put her hands on the other woman's shoulders, sliding her jacket off slowly. Holtz tossed it to the chair, and she leaned in to cup Erin's face in her hands, kissing her tenderly and then helping Erin to slowly step out of her dress. Erin stood in front of Holtzmann, relieved the room was so dark, the only light coming from the window, and her arms automatically covered her bare chest. Holtz moved close to her, pulling her hands from her chest and holding her, she ran her fingers down Erin's back, both their bodies scattering with goosebumps. Their lips met again and Holtzmann pulled Erin back from the desk, walking her slowly backwards towards her bed in the corner. They were silent, both as nervous as each other, Erin's first time with a woman and Holtzmann, definitely not her first time but she knew in her heart that this was the only time it was going to matter.
Erin lay on Holtmann's bed, no longer feeling self conscious and she pulled Holtzmann toward her, the blonde resting her body lightly on Erin's, her shirt and pants still on and she leaned into the woman, kissing her deeply. Erin paused, pulling back slightly, 'You'll tell me if i'm doing okay yeah?' she whispered and Holtmann smiled, 'You wont do anything wrong Erin, it's you and you are perfect.' Erin shook her head, 'Please Jillian,' the blonde nodded, pulling her half tucked shirt out of her pants, smiling as Erin's hands were suddenly there too, unbuttoning the rest of the shirt and helping her to take it off. 'You're so beautiful Jill,' Erin said, dragging her fingers lightly over Holtzmann's chest and white laced bra. She ran her fingers over her shoulders, reaching to the back of her bra, unclipping it quickly, pulling it of and pushing her body into her surprising the blonde and Erin ran her fingers down her back.  Holtz kissed at her jaw and neck moving slowly to Erin's chest, softly licking around one of Erin's nipples, and Holtzmann pushed her face into Erin's breast, taking it in her mouth and tugging, Erin's reaction was to arch her back a little and her nails found the blonde's back again, leaving little crescent shaped marks in her milky skin. Erin's leg rose, Holtzmann taking the opportunity to push her own between Erin's, holding it firm against her underwear. Erin arched her back again, moaning, her hands finding Holtz's back again, pulling her into her as Holtzmann's mouth continued to explore Erin's breasts, her teeth lips and tongue dancing over them, her fingers and hands grabbing and rubbing and all Erin could do was to moan her lovers name.
"Oh Jillian."
"You're incredible Er."
"Oh, oh Jill."
"You like that?"
"Mmhmm"
"Yeah."
"Yeah, oh God."
Holtzmann pulled away, looping her fingers through the sides of Erin's black underwear and slowly she pulled it back, Erin gasping as the blonde removed them. Holtzmann stared at the women in front of her, she was perfect, perfect for her in every way. Erin was everything she had ever watned in a woman and here she was in front of her, and Erin wanted her back in return. 'What is it Jill?' Erin whispered. Holtzmann shook her head, 'Nothing Erin, nothing at all.' Holtzmann leaned down, kissing the firm stomach of the woman, and trailing her kisses down to her thighs.
'Jill'
'Mmhmmm'
"Oh, god Jillian'
"You like that?'
"Mmmmm, yeah'
"Let me?"
"No, this is just for you Er."
"Okay, oh, okay," Erin said breathlessly.
Holzmann kissed along the red head's thighs, kissing the hollow of her hip and trailing her lips between her legs but only leaving soft kisses. Erin whimpered, her legs trying to grip at Holtzmann, encouraging her to nuzzle into her and kiss her deeply. Holtzmann chuckled, giving into the woman's demands, laying her mouth softly onto Erin, her wetness was sweet to her lips as the blonde darted her tongue in a couple of times, and then pushed her mouth in hard. Erin cried out and her back arched violently and Holtzmann grabbed Erin's hips with her hands, pulling her body deeper toward her mouth as she began to kiss and suck. She used the flat of her tongue on her clit, licking it, and Erin's moan was guttural and it turned Holtzmann on as she pushed her lips and tongue further into Erin, the older woman arching as she did. 'Jill,' Erin moaned, 'oh Jill,' she said breathlessly. The blonde took her fingers, her pointer and middle sliding them easily into the other woman and she pushed and curled her fingers inside, and Erin began to ride them slowly, moving her body up and down on the bed slowly, Holtzmann moving her wrist with her, keeping her mouth against the wetness too, as Erin began to pant and Holtzmann worked harder with her fingers, faster as Erin began to cry out and and as the red-head let go, a deep moan coming from her lips Holtz pulled out her fingers and pushed her tongue deep into Erin, sucking and licking as Erin's body let go. She screamed out, her body shaking and then relaxed, panting and Holtzmann gazed at the woman, enjoying the view.

Erin brought her hands to her face, her lips parted and her eyes closed. Holtzmann wiped her mouth on her sheets and then crawled up to Erin, laying next to her, still in just her pants, and she rolled onto her side, taking Erin in her arms and bringing her close. 'That was incredible Jill, God I feel amazing,' The blonde smiled, as Erin cuddled into her chest. 'You're welcome, and I have a lot more to show you Er,' Holtz whispered. Erin closed her eyes, drawing her legs up so they were curled into Holztmann's. The blonde leaned in and kissed Erin, as the older woman's hand stroked Holtzmann's chest, exploring and Erin leaned herself up on her elbow, leaning down into Holztmann's kiss, her hand still trailing. "Your turn Jilly," Erin whispered, still out of breath, and the blonde smiled at the new use of her name, "Will you show me?" Holtzmann nodded as Erin rolled against her, the two kissing deeply and Holztmann pulling the naked woman into her. Erin giggled, nuzzling Holztmann's neck as the blonde sighed and Erin shivered as Holtz dragged her nails up and down Erin's back, digging them in softly as her body began to ache for the redhead. Erin found Holtzmann's lips again and she propped herself up on her knees, straddling the blonde as she continued to kiss her. Erin pulled away slowly, looking down at the engineer, nervous but not scared, her own legs still shaky, but she knew Holztmann would guide her. Erin fumbled with Holtzmann's pant button and Holztmann reached down, unbuttoning her own pants, Erin smiling at her and helping to pull them off, revealing bright red boxers and Erin laughed, 'Holtzmann!' "I would have worn something more...sexy..maybe underwear at least but I didn't expect this to happen tonight." Erin laughed again, "They're perfect," she stated," they're so you." Holtz blushed and Erin pulled them down by their edges, desperate to see all of the woman. And as she slid them off Holztmann almost felt embarrassed, suddenly overwhelmed that the woman she was in love with was seeing her in all her glory and it was then she realised, and she sat up, taking Erin's face in her hands, pushing her mouth against hers and kissing her. Holtzmann pulled away, still holding Erin's face and she looked into her eyes, "I love you Er-bear." Holtzmann stared at Erin, panicked for a moment, and searching for some sort of reaction, "I always have." Erin looked down, bringing her hand to Holtzmann's and she smiled brightly, still looking down and she nodded slowly. "I've always loved you too Jill, I just don't think I realised it." Holtzmann's eyes went glassy and she planted two quick kisses on Erin's smiling lips.