Day 2- Broken from Love pt2

Darkness

That was all that could be seen. He felt suffocated. There wasn't anyone in sight. Just an infinite darkness. He screamed hopelessly asking for a sign of another present. There was no answer.

Was he dead? Is this truly the end? Will he be stuck here for the rest of eternity?!

Suddenly, he felt as if he was falling fast, but he never made an impact. Just an approaching feeling of something soft.

He felt like he was suddenly connected. Like he drifted from his own body before. He had slight pain in his stomach, but It was being numbed by the feeling of the softness and warmth he was laying on.

He couldn't help but rub his cheek against the thing that brought him back from that frightful place. He rubbed his hands up and down in the same motion of his cheek. Until, eventually, he felt a shiver from the thing beneath him.

He looked down and saw a bunch of feathers. He gazed upward to see that it wasn't a peice of furniture or some soft blankets. It was Stolas and he was holding Blitz in place.

He had bags under his eyes. "Blitzy! You're awake! Thank goodness! I thought I lost you!" Stolas spoke with tears forming in his eyes.

"S-stolas? What's wrong? What happened?" Blitz asked, a little confused on why Stolas was on the verge of crying.

"You jumped in front of me and got shot 4 times! It's a miracle you survived! You are so strong my little imp!" Stolas said as he hugged Blitz a bit more and leaned his head forward.

" Oh. Now I remember. But I wasn't gonna let you get shot. It would have been worse if you got hurt! I wouldn't know what to do. Don't come barging in the human world when I'm being chased then" Blitz said, trying to come off annoyed, but came off more of a caring tone.

"No! You will never do that again! You hear me. If i lost you, I wouldn't know what to do. I care too much about you! I can't lose you." Stolas said with more volume. "Next time, let me take the shot okay? I know you are strong, but I forbid you from jumping in front of me like a crazy person." Stolas said with a little amusement.

"Let's just hope you don't get the chance to follow up on your offer." Blitz said with a giggle.

Humor always seemed to make things better when there was a problem in their lives.

It truly was the best medicine.

The two demons fell asleep after talking for a while. Still in the same position as before. Blitz wasn't gonna tell Stolas about the place he went. He should forget it and not worry anyone. Nothing like that is ever truly forgotten forever despite the fact.

But when that time comes, he'll have his birdbrain by his side to comfort him through the nightmares.

But that's another story to tell...