N E W P E O P L E . . .

. . .

"we're leaving. tonight." i was confused. we're leaving tonight? didn't iris disagree with that idea?  on top of that, who're these people? among all of my confusion, iris spoke up. "oh yeah! this must be really confusing huh? well me and Yukio talked about it, ya know talked it through?" i nodded. my eyes then drifted onto the girl who was leaning on the wall. she had short black hair, but with a blueish tint to it. she wasn't wearing a uniform like iris though. she was wearing a crop top and was wearing a long skirt with a belt supporting it. she also was wearing black leggings with red heals. her eyes were grey it seemed like. "name's Rikka, if you're wondering." she said as she stopped leaning on the wall and was now standing in front of the cell. "i'm a nurse here, or used to be at least. i was forced to come along here to 'patch you up'." i nodded. i really needed to get checked out. my body was in pain and i couldn't walk without limping. "then this here is-"  iris was cut off when he started speaking very loudly interrupting her. "name's Rin! i'm very sorry someone like iris had to almost put my name in her mouth~" he said. he was clearly teasing iris. "hey shut up! you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me!" "ah-ah-ah! it's all cause of Yukio i'm here!" i saw Rikka roll her eyes at the two. Rin looked. . . different none the less. his hair was black with red streaks at the end of it. his hair was short, but fluffy. he had a eyepatch covering his left eye and his other was. . . well, he looked blind. which he wasn't.  at least i think. "cant you two just shut up for at least a minute? no wonder Yoshihito separated you two." she said while snatching the keys from iris's pocket. she unlocked the cell and walked over to me. she bent down to my level and looked at me up and down. i felt. . . uncomfortable to say the least. "alright. take your clothes off." i blinked a few times, as iris did as well. "what the h3ll?" was all i could spit out. "alright, get in a comfortable position. . . this is gonna be hot." "what?! ew gross Rin!"  why. . . why did i feel my face heat up. everyone was looking at me. i looked at the floor, with my black hair covering my eyes. "okay everyone calm down. i'm only talking about his shirt." i heard Rikka say. i looked up at her with relief flowing over me. though i saw Rin pout. "aw really? c'monn he seems like the type to have a good bodyy." "ugh chill out dude. you're so gross." as iris and Rin kept babbling on i took my shirt off, the minute i did a cold hand touched my chest. i was token back a bit but relaxed soon after. "dang dude. Yoshihito really messed your stomach up." i heard Rin say. i looked down to see a bruise on the middle of my stomach, and my bandages were all messed up as well. "hmmm." i looked to see Rikka scanning my body all over. "well, it seems like we need to change your bandages, and clean the wound. and as for your body i'll give you something of mine and you'll heal up right away." she removed her hand from my chest and looked over at iris. "my bag, please." "oh! uh here." she grabbed the bag and threw it at her . she caught it, though. iris seemed distracted about something. . . "hey. . . why are you looking at me like that Shinto?!" "i didn't know i was staring. . . sorry." she just huffed and looked the other way. i felt a sharp pain go through my body then noticed Rikka cleaning the gun shot wound. "geez kid, what'd you get shot with anyway?" i got chills remembering the indecent happening. how fast it happened. "i. . . don't know. it happened so fast." she nodded as she started wrapping the new bandages around my waist. she went back searching in her bag then pulled out a needle. i don't like needles. "uh hey. . . what're you doing with that thing?" she looked at me confused. "it's the medicine that'll make you feel better. it's inside here, see?" she said while wiggling the needle around. that scared me even more. "hey stop! get that away from me!" i said while backing up  away from her. i saw Rin and iris look at me confused. the same look on Rikka's face. a memory came flooding back into my head. 

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

it was a hot summer day and the breeze felt so nice. ignoring the pain. the blood pouring down my face. my arms. how did i end up in this situation again? oh yeah. . .