M Y S T E R Y. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -

. . .

it was dark and cold, my knees hit the ground hard as tears ran down my face. i left Shinto behind, and i was guilty. as i sat there with blood on my hands and seeing all of the people i had killed, i couldn't stop but cry. i heard footsteps then clapping soon after, i shot my head back and saw Yoshihito slowly walking towards me then placed a hand on my shoulder. he bent down to my level then leaned in and started whispering something in my ear. "very well done, dear. you've finally got your hands dirty. you have to get used to this if you wanna stand by my side and be my queen." queen. be his queen? i'd rather die again and again before i ever stand next to this man. i cried even harder. "ooh Miyuki dear don't cry." he tried to pull me into a hug but i pulled away and stood on my feet as fast as i could. anger building up inside of me. "no! to h3ll with this! if i wanna become queen i'll do it the right way! i won't harm others for what i want, i won't! you're a monster and you know it-" i was cut off by Yoshihito giving me his death glare as he slowly stood up. "Miyuki. i've seen so much death that death itself doesn't phase me like it should. i'm not scared of it, i don't care when i die. people die and there's nothing to do to avoid it. no matter how many times we try to run away from death, it'll always catch up with us." i froze in place. my eyes went wide and i didn't know how to speak- or say anything at all. i just sobbed even harder as i slowly fell into his chest and started crying even harder than before. his face didn't have any emotion to it, just a cold heartless stare. he slowly started rubbing the back of my head. i hated him with my guts but. . . but he was so comforting. i hated that i loved the warmth of his body, or how he always had the power to make me feel better about what i did. he was. . . perfect but wicked. all i could do was hope deeply that Shinto and the others were okay. until i could see Shinto's warm red eyes again, i'll keep fighting. it's for him. all for him. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

"ARGH!" i screamed while being pushed to the ground and someone falling ontop of me. "what a nice voice you have. if only you could fight you'd be even hotter. hey Yukio let's-" no we will not do whatever is going on in your head." i saw Rin make a pouting face. these people were pushing me hard. they were tying to train me to fight and teach me about my powers and how to use them before my 'execution'. let's just say. . . Rin and Yukio were not some of the best people to train with. "hey Shinto. . . i know some training we can do." i gulped as Rin moved closer to my face and started rubbing my chest. "okay stopp." Yukio said as he kicked Rin off of me. i sighed in relieve. Rin must've been powerful but holy was he a pervert. Rin rubbed the back of his head. and Yukio helped me up. the girls were watching from afar. 

. . .

"hey Rikka." Rin looked over at Rikka's face. "what is it iris?" iris took a deep breath. "are you sure this is gonna work out? i mean Shinto knows a little about fighting but it's just not enough. and Rin being all over him isn't helping either. and-" Rikka glared at iris and smiled. "i'm sure everything will be fine. look now, Shinto just dogged one of Rin's attacks. one of his strong ones. don't lose hope just yet iris. i have a predication." iris raised an eyebrow. "a predication?" she nodded her head in response. "yes. i predict that within the next hour or so Shinto will learn how to actually fight and when time actually comes, he'll be ready for a fight." Rikka smiled devilishly. iris smiled awkwardly and did a nervous laugh. she's a very strange girl. . .

. . .

Rin almost kicked me but i dogged it fast and put my leg behind Rin's and flipped him on the ground. now i was on top of him. . . but he just smiled softly. "good job. you're getting there, buddy."  my face got hot and i slowly backed off of him. i felt like someone was watching me. i looked over and gasped when i saw Yukio have his ears perked up. "awhhhh! Shinto look look! his ears are out!" "uh- yeah. . . but doesn't he look like he's about to kill us?. . ."  Yukio gave me the biggest death glare underneath all that hair covering his face. i looked beside me to see Rin away from my side and now next to Yukio patting his head. "how did you get there that fast!-" 
"who is a good little doggy? you are! you are! yeah yeah- ahhh!' my eyes widened at the sudden scream. Yukio bit Rin's finger. it was. . . bleeding? what the h3ll have i gotten myself into. "ha..hahahha!" "nah-" Rin's laughter was evil but filled with. . . i wouldn't call it lust. whatever that laugh meant, it did take Yukio back a bit. "are you trying to make all the blood flow down there, dog?. . ." Yukio's face flashed red. "jeez, does every thing in this world turn you on?! why are you so-"  Rin pulled him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close to his face. "you smell sweet. . ." i sat there. blinking. how was i supposed to watch this and not feel like i was watching a porno. . . Yukio grabbed him by the arm and threw him across the field. my eyes went wide as Yukio just breathed very angrily with a flushed face. i looked at Rin who slowly got up. "ha ha- i kinda forgot how strong you are in your wolf form. . ." Yukio slowly regained his composer and looked at me and smiled softly. "i'm glad you didn't give up on us yet. i know we're probably really different from other people you've met before. . .but you're a good person, Shinto." all i could do was give him a weak smile in return. "well done, looks like you're finally getting the hang of things." i looked behind me to see iris and Rikka walking towards us. Rin somehow was right besides Yukio. he was fast and sneaky in his movements. . . "hey. . . question, why do i need to learn how to fight? aren't we going to sneak out only?" i asked looking at Yukio. he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when someone else started speaking. "we might have to fight. sneaking around this place isn't gonna be easy. not at all. not if Yoshihito announces to the kingdom who you are and that you're going to be killed." we all looked over at Rikka who had said that with no emotion on her face whatsoever. i looked over at the sky which was turning orange. nightfall is coming soon. . . "say, i think it's time we teach you about your powers." iris said while looking at the sky. Rikka did as well. then Rin. . . then Yukio followed soon after. the breeze slowly picked up blowing everyone's hair in the process, it was a cold breeze which sent a shiver down my spine. then i thought about Yoshihito. he was mysterious to say the least. he may have seemed like a bad guy, but. .  everything he was doing was for the place he called home.