Back to Texas

After hours of driving we arrived to Texas, finally. " okay Mija.. you ready?" My mom asked as she parked in front of my sisters and her best friends house. " yes!" I said excitedly. The girls opened the front door and I opened the car door and they ran to me. " OH MY FCKING GOD NO WAY" Desi yelled " DUDE YOU GREW.. LIKE AN INCH" abby yelled while they attacked me with hugs " SHUT UP" I yelled while hugging them back tight. " okay girls I'll be back I'm gonna go catch up with your Tia Mary!! Text or call me if you need anything. bye love you!" She said getting back into the car and driving off. " OKAY COME ON!" Abby said grabbing my hand and leading me inside their house. After hours of talking, catching up and laughing we decided to go to target.

@selenaroseeyBabes ❤️Desi2442, abbytega, onwardwanna, jaylawaltonofficial and 567,890 others

@selenaroseey
Babes ❤️
Desi2442, abbytega, onwardwanna,
jaylawaltonofficial and 567,890 others.

User1: y'all are too cute
jaylawaltonofficial: you girls r so pretty 😩
- selenaroseey: omfg ur gorgeous.
Desi2442: AHH UR HOME💙
liked by selenaroseey
abbytega: mwah 💋
User54: OMGG
user7: JAVON LIKED HER POST AGAIN?
786 replies
^view rest of the comments.

We then got home and out of no where Abby said " oh my god." " what?" Desi and I both said at the same time " Javon liked your post again bro" Abby said walking towards me " look" Abby said while pointing to his like " OH!" I yelled " guys I'll be right back ima go to the bathroom" Abby said running out the room " wait hold up check if he followed u" Desi said getting closer to me " okay" i said. I went on Instagram and then got a notification. "Onwardwanna followed you just now" " WHAT THE ACTUAL-" " FCK." Desi said finishing for me. " what?!" Abby asked running back in " JAVON FOLLOWED SEL-" she screamed " YOUR LYING." Abby said with her jaw dropped " NOPE." I said smiling crazy " UHM WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.. TEXT HIM?!" Abby said grabbing my phone but then Desi grabbed it back and said " absolutely not.. he should text first" " I agree with Desi he probably just followed me because I probably kept popping up on his explore page.. it doesn't mean anything y'all" I said trying to play off the fact I was happy but confused.