Live

" k ready sel?" The girls asked " yeah!" I responded excitedly then they pressed the live button.

Omg hi Jayla!!!

Where's Javon?!

Is that Selena?

Are they dating...

YALL WE LOST HIM😭

Are Jayla and Selena dating

Do you ship Javon and Selena?

How old are y'all?

" yes we are dating" she said pretending to kiss me " Javon is ordering Uber eats for Him and Selena atm" Kylee said " is who dating?" I asked
" I'm 17, Kylee is 16, Javon is 15, Jaden is 15 and Selena is 15" Jayla said

Bring Javon

tell Javon I said he's cute

WE WANNA SEE JAVON!!!

yall r so prettyy

Can you say hi Emma??💗💗

Are you filming with Daisy yet??

"Who is Javon?" Kylee said " hi Emma! And yes I'm filming already" I said " thank you your pretty too!!!"Kylee and I said then Javon came in " Selena I got our food" he yelled " we r on live" Jayla said laughing " oh hey guys" Javon said sitting next to me handing me my food. I only got a nachos and a fezzey. Then that's when the chat went crazy.

get away from my man?

are you cheating on me☹️☹️

Why yall so close to each other 😭

yall leave this poor girl alone?

he can do wayyy better smh

" guys stop asking if Selena and Javon are dating they are just friends?" She said kinda annoyed " you okay?" Javon whispered and I just nodded. To be completely honest what they were dming me and saying on the live kinda hurt you know?
but I tried to not let it bother me. " hey guys yall are being kinda rude rn so I'm just gonna end the live" Kylee said. After she ended it they all went their ways expect Javon and I " you sure your okay?" He asked once again " yeah I'm fine" I said smiling at him " yk they didn't mean it" he said looking at me " yeah I know" I said getting up "okay" he replied with a smile then I walked out of Jayla's room and into mine.

I went in my room and checked my Instagram dms. Like wtf? His fans are absolutely insane. Well some of them. some of the dms were ether hurtful or telling me I'm pretty/comforting me.
I decided to text the group chat because I didn't know what to do.

Blood sisters🩸

you: guys
abby: wsp?
Desi: yeah?
you: I'm getting threats etc
abby: wtf Selena why?
Desi: what why?
you: went live with Jayla, Kylee and Javon
abby: omg.
Desi: babes you have to do something about it
abby: I'm so sorry love please don't listen to what they say. They are just some stupid insecure people
read at 3:40 pm

After a while of the girls tryna get me to calm down I decided to take a shower and just do something. After my shower I was drying my hair That's when I heard a knock on my door. " come in" I yelled and they did. " hi" Javon said.
"hi" I said while I did my hair in two French braids " how's filming?" He asked " very fun!! We get to start posting more about it in a week or 2" I said turning to him " yo that's cool" he said getting on his phone. I was done doing my braid so I went to my bed " so what's up?" I said as I sat on my bed as he followed " nothing just bored.." he said. " we can make a tik tok?" I suggested. " yeah sure" he said. We made a tik tok to the sound " you just mad cause I'm making way more money then you bitch" We couldn't stop laughing then finally we posted it.