Airport

* time skip*

I woke up due to my alarm going off, I checked my phone and saw the time "5:00 am" I read.
I signed while getting up, I walked to my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste then started to brush my teeth while I checked all my socials. Once I was done brushing my teeth I went to look for an outfit but nothing to yk out there just something comfortable. I grabbed a oversized shirt and some black sweats then put on my black high top platform converse. I looked at myself in the mirror " you look good. don't doubt yourself." I said quietly. I grabbed my little backup and headed downstairs to see abby and des sitting on the couch. " hey..." Desi and Abby said getting up " hey.." I said " god I'm gonna miss you" Desi said running up to me and hugging me super tight. " oh me too I hate leaving you." I said hugging back then Abby came up to me and held my hand then whispered into my ear " I'm always here for you babes.. I'm proud of you." She then hugged me and rubbed my head then pulled away. God did I need someone to tell me they are proud of me. " well I have to go." I said smiling " okay bye" they both said hugging me one last time. I walked out to the car and saw my mom in already and DAISY?!?!.
" WTF OMG?!?!" I said screaming then jumping into her arms " HI BABE" she said kissing my cheek " UR COMING WITH ME ON THE PLANE? I THOUGHT YOU LEFT LIKE TMW?" I said adjusting myself to sit next to her " well ur mom hereee convinced me to come today with you but I'll be staying at my cousins while you stay at the Walton's" she said rising her eye browns " oh shush" I said rolling my eyes

My mom dropped us off at the airport and she left. Our byes weren't nothing big she just said bye ily and left. Daisy and I sat in the chairs waiting for our plane when she broke the silence " bro Javon's sister is so hot" she said looking at me " omg right?! hold up yall would make such a good couple. stop." I said looking at her " this is why I love you." She said looking at me and back at her phone. After minutes of waiting our plane finally got here. We went trough security blah blah then got on our plane.

@daisyylee @selenaroseey babes looks so comfy and good rn😩Liked by selenaroseey, onwardwanna, jennaortega and 999,333 others

@daisyylee
@selenaroseey babes looks so comfy and good rn😩
Liked by selenaroseey, onwardwanna, jennaortega and 999,333 others.

@user7: wait y'all are together rn?
-@daisyylee: yess

@selenaroseey: hi babe ❤️❤️
- @daisyylee: ur right next to me 💋

@jennaortega: y'all r so pretty.
- @daisyylee: ❤️

@user99: why is javon like everyone selena is?
- @daisyylee: why do u care? lol

@abbytega: I miss you two alr smh
- @daisyylee: PLS.

^view rest of the comments.