Lets watch a movie

We finally got to the Walton's house. " okay Selena do you need help with ur things?" DJ asked " uh yes please" I said getting off the car.
Everyone each got something of mine and took me to the extra bed room they had. " so this is your room!! Make your self feel like home and decorate how you'll like." Jessica said smiling at me " thank you guys so much!!" I said smiling " of course if you need anything we will be downstairs" the whole family said as they walked out. I closed the door and fell back on the bed. boy did I love this bed at the moment. I decided to unpack and make the room feel more like me. I added some posters Jayla gave me and Some other stuff Jessica gave me. I decided to post on Instagram because yea why not lol.

@selenaroseeynew room???Liked by onwardwanna, abbytega, daisyylee and 999,879 others

@selenaroseey
new room???
Liked by onwardwanna, abbytega, daisyylee and 999,879 others.

@onwardwanna: that's my house 🤨
^ @selenaroseey: and I'm takin over 😍

User9: HOLD UP UR IN JAVONS HOUSE?

User1: are y'all dating?!?!

@abbytega: it looks so cute!! And ur looking beautiful as always ❤️
^ @selenaroseey: mwah 💋

@daisyylee: 😏😏
^ @selenaroseey: don't even

User77: HELLO JAVON AND HERS COMMENT?!?!
^ 789,978 replies

^view rest of the comments.

I went downstairs to see Jayla and Jaden on the couch but no Javon " hi.." I said just standing there " hey!" Jayla said. What the fuck do I say? I'm so awkward " Are you okay?" Jaden asked " yea just nervous i don't know why.. it's awkward for me since I hardly know y'all" I said looking at my shoes " don't be! we get it!! here come sit down" Jayla said as she grabbed my hand taking me to the couch " so how'd you get into acting?" Jaden asked " oh my best friend and I auditioned for a role for fun then after that we kinda start getting calls and stuff so yeah" I said playing with my fingers. After a while I kinda got used to them and got to them a little more... it wasn't awkward as much as it was a couple hours ago. " can you go check on Javon?" Jayla asked " yeah sure!" I said. I got up and walked up the stairs trying to figure out which room was his.. then I found it.
I knocked on the door and he said " come in" I walked in to see him on his bed scrolling on his phone. " Hiii" I said sitting on his bed " hello" he said putting his phone away " I'm bored" I said " then be bored somewhere else" he said smirking " your so fcking annoying" I said getting up " noo finee stay" he said laughing " fine" I said sitting besides him " Let's watch a movie" he said tapping my back.