𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Caleb

Ethan was on his last round of his fight and his last opponent was already half dead yet he didn't give up. Ethan's knuckles landed violent punches over the fighter's face till his body gave out.

The sound of the bell announced the end of the match and Ethan's victory. Screams and protestations filled the club, the bettors who had bet their money against Ethan, furious at the huge amount of money they were about to lose to the Bratva.

Ethan walked to us, panting from his fights but his face beamed with pride.

"You left a beautiful bloody mess out there." I said, congratulating him for his victory.

"The Mikhailov don't spare any lives."

"I'm sure they don't."

We all turned to the voice of the intruder behind us.

"Dmitriy Zolotov." Zyov coldly muttered beside me as Dmitriy approached us, congratulating Ethan with a handshake.

"I expected to find Amelia here. I mean, as the Pakhan's wife, she should have been here, right?!"

This man really loathed the idea of Amelia ruling over the Bratva and he once again didn't hesitate to show his resentment towards her. If only he knew that power she held, he would have never dared mutter those things about her.

"We're here! Our presence is enough." Jared said, his hand hovering over the gun in his waist.

"Yes but Kyle never missed any fight, specially when one of his men fought. This is-"

"You better know what words you're choosing, Zolotov!" I warned him and he carefully took two steps back.

"Chill, young men. I was just trying to open a conversation with you."

"You can leave now. You're not needed here anymore."

Renzo's cold voice definitely made him more scared than he already was and he immediately left.

Such a coward! I wondered how he could even rule as a Brigadier.

"He needs to be taught a lesson."

I turned to Ethan and nodded, agreeing with him.

"His time will come soon." I affirmed.

"Yes but not now. We've got a victory to celebrate." Renzo announced, motioning Ethan to go and freshen up.

My phone buzzed and I immediately knew who it was.

"I will try my best not to fall asleep without you, Mr. Bookworm! Or maybe Mr. Spy would also work..."

I read the text and smiled. Kiara was really the sweetest and undoubtedly the most amazing woman I knew.

"I'll be back home soon just not to make you wait for long, my Ptitsa."

She didn't read my reply and I assumed she was probably already asleep.

Ethan soon came out of the changing room, ready to party but tonight I was not going to spend the night with them.

"I'm heading back home. You, guys, have fun."

"I told you all that Caleb was whipped."

"Shut up, Ethan."

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Zyov snapped and Ethan's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you freaking kidding me, Zyov?"

"We all know that our absences won't even be noticed in the party. You guys will be too busy." Zyov chuckled.

"I'm going back home too. We could have a drink to celebrate your victory but I know you would need more." Jared added and his younger brother glared at him.