𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

Enjoy

..-. --- .-. --. . - / .- -. -.. / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-.
Garnet Palace in Jennette's Pov

"......"

The room was deafeningly silent as two of us that are royals sat far apart and a knight stood by the side of my father with a blank expression.

Due to unforeseen occurrences that I had not anticipated, I was promptly awoken by my nanny.

I finally arrived. Face to face tea with my beloved father, who'd been motionless for the past few minutes after I had come in my formal attire.

Silence was not my cup of tea, but if my father preferred it, I'd have to keep up with him.

Under My father's eyes, that seemed to be judging my entire existence, I felt powerless, but then when I heard a sighed, I was obliged to look up and realize that it was my father who had done it.

"Have you become eerily silent throughout your previous visits to me?" He questioned, his face emotionless

I was loss for words now that he has spoken, but despite my need to talk, Why does my body refuse to respond to my desires.

But Finally, someone dared to aid my need to communicate. For which I felt grateful

"Your Majesty, it appears that children of the princess's age have always been timid and do not dare to speak for an a while," the knight answered as he bowed to answer Father's query, which had nothing to do with him.

"Is that so?" Father raised an eyebrow and returned his attention back to me before turning to the desserts on the table.

Why is he looking at it? According to the maids that kept talking about nonsense, father despised sweet things, a total opposite of my tastes. Sweets are yummy!

As father lowered himself to suit my height, his sudden movements drew my attention more.

"Are you dissatisfied?" he questioned, but I didn't answer, What does he mean by dissatisfied?

"Seeing that you had not yet touched the desserts, it seems you're dissatisfied with the kitchen's work" He continued and leaned his back on the couch his sitting on

This is awkward..
Ever since my father had been mean to me, I had more and more lessons to learn by my mean instructor. I'd like to complain about it to father but I'll rather keep my life a lot longer