18

"i have a mine close near by and thought you would want to see this was i right or wrong" he asks you.

"right but your always and how can i help whit the mining session" you ask him not really knowing what to do.

"we will make the mine a bid wider and then you can mine next to me" he says as you go down i a cave.

there were chest labelled whit cobble and stone i was really neat. we got to mining and it was tiering. after a hour of so i had found fifty diamonds and loads of iron.

"it is really a good place to mine what have you got" i ask hoping i have more.

"45 diamonds and loads of iron you" techno asks me.

"fifty i win. 95 diamonds in totale that are a load lets bring them to l'manburg before we fun in to the dream team" you say no wanting that the dream team gets even powerful then they are already.

"your right and they will start worrying if we dont go back soon and you know how tommy is" techno says but you know the answer to what eh had just asked you.

"he maybe older but im wiser and he would go in a duel and he would lose his live" you say laughing.

dream pov

"sap you know it isn't thru what they said they are just a stupid powerful kid who needs attention" i say hoping he would believe that but i do care more for George than for him how is that child so smart we need to get them in our team if we want to win this war and more lives as when they die all our lives wil be reset but they can only do it twice more and they need to do it there self. that is what i dont like about this as when they die everyone wil know and if they die once more you will have those stupid l'manburg people trying to safe them what will end in a blood bad. why do they even exist. before them i George, sap and punz were the only one whit 3 lives but no they had to die and give them there lives back. what were they thinking of to die of your own thoughts. what if they are to one who was born to make me, my family and friends suffer what if they will kill nightmare. no that is no possible he is invincible. he cant die even though were not close, i still not want him dead.

"dream, dream are you okay you have bee spacing out for the last ten minutes, and i forgive you" sap says what made me smile even though he couldn't see it so i gave him a hug. a think what rarely happens he was surprised but hugged back.

"we need the kid i have a bad feeling they wil be stronger then nightmare" i say as i let go off him he looks in shock as nightmare still was invincible.

a/n

2 chapters in one day yea i know that they are short but i do still make them over 500 words so good job you read more then 500 words today.