33

on one pov

there they are l'manburg civilizations, they stand around techno and y/n. but what are they doing here i mean they band techno and now they are looking for him. or was it for y/n

"wake up" tommy cries in there ears, y/n is awake but doesn't show it as they keep there eyes shut.

"wake up" he yells again this time techno woke up and you cant say he is in a good mood, being woken up when he finely has a good dream.

"what do you want and why are you here i mean you have banned me and then just show up" techno snores at them as he stands up.

"sorry to wake you but we got orders if we want to keep l'manburg and we need y/n for that" wilbur says dead serious.

"why the hell do you want me i didn't do anything you bitch" y/n yells at them as they jump up and y/n looks them dead in the eye. when you look at them you can see there fear go up a lot.

"yes you did. the dream team thinks your special and have send us to get you and we know that you will go as you dont want l'manburg to die" wilbur says. remember to put him on y/n's hate list.

"i helped you once and i wont be doing it again as why would i. the last time i did i got in a come for two weeks and i dont need to show you a thing as i am free to do what i want and when i want. now if you woud leave" y/n sneers at them.

"you do need to help us as the greater dream smp and l'manburg will be searching for the both of you and you cant run away from twenty people. and you know that you want to help" wilbur yells again.

"i dont ow you anything" y/n says as she walks up to wilbur and slaps him really hard, his face is red in anger and pain and his lip is split.

"come one y/n" techno says as they jump on carl. the only go to techno's house for a bit of food and some weapons.

when techno and y/n got there y/n also got on there horse sprint as he is really quick.

"tech i know where we can go, i have this place in a mountain and no one knows about it" y/n says as they are riding.

"okay, lead the way" techno says as he follows them and the long way to the mountain was started. this took longer as it would have as they cant ride on paths and open spaces.

"this will take longer then normal but they way there will be amazing" y/n says whit a smile as they start galloping.

later in the evening they are at a river but what techno doesn't know it that they need to go thru the water fall if they want to enter y/n base.

"come we are almost there" y/n says as she gets off of sprint.

"but here is only a water fall some grass and trees." techno says not understanding.

"the water fall is a mountain and the way in is the water fall, smart of not" y/n says whit a smirk on there face.

"that is smart i wouldn't have though of that, it cant be that they find it as it is 1000 and 1000 of miles from spawn" techno says whit a little smile on his face as his god kid is so smart.

a/n

thanks for the 500 reads i would not even thing it would get ten but now i have 500 that makes me happy.

please commend and say what you think and vote if you want.