25

"so you say to me that that mother fucker can controle him self and just throws a knife to a child. once i see him he is dead" techno yells. sapnap, George and punz knew he was angry and that he could if he wanted to but they also knew that techno couldn't do anything as he dont want y/n getting hurt. "im not a mother fucker and i couldn't control myself just like you a few years ago or dont you remember coming here for help when you were at your killer fase" dream say way to calm. "i do and it was the worst thing i could do. but i want my child back" techno says unfazed by dream. "it isn't your child or did you forget it is an orphan" dream says whit that stupid smirk of his. "no they aren't anymore as i have adopted them so yes it is my kid and i wil use forse to get them" techno says angry to the bone. "na i dont want that and you can try but they have a way to strong chain around there ankle and you cant break it. you can only open it whit the key" dream says whit an even bigger smirk on if fase. "man if i took George how would you react" techno says. "i would come and get him just like i would do for sap" dream saus knowing that he shouldn't hurt sapnap's feeling again. sapnap gave him a reinsurers smile, what dream took. *bonk* "what was that. say it dream now" techno yells whit worry yes the man who was always monotone worrying about a kid that he just met a few days ago. in less then a second there were five man running up the stairs to get to the bonk. "what the hell they cant even move how could they fall off there bed" dream says worrying as y/n was still really hurt and that this wasn't a good idea but they unlocked the door, they al came barging in all five of them came in. what they saw shocked them all. they saw...

nightmare healing y/n whit tears in his eyes. "get out" nightmare says/ yells. "no i have adopted them" techno protests. "get out other wise i cant heal them" he yells now but still not taking his eyes of y/n. "fine but dont you dare take them back to that place" techno says whit a cold tone in his voice. " i wont i just want to do something after what my brother did to them" he says whit hust knowing that his own brother would do something this horrible to a child. "now leave your distracting me" nightmares sneers at them, they do what he says in fear and in hope even though they know that if nightmare comes down to earth there is something wrong were he cares about, and that was y/n. why do they all care so much there is only one who knows that and that is there pet but he has gone lost.