42

"like you could even do that. your just a little kid" dream says much to your dismay. you get a bit angry.

"dont judge someone just by the way they look. people have feelings to dream. and if you dont know that or feel that it is your problem" you say as you take off your knife frim the belt. you throw it at dream's head and he doges. but it is just by a inch.

dream smirks behind his mask and throws your knife back, he misses completely. ranboo gets scared and teleports away not knowing were he goes to. techno gets up to you and stands ready for a fight next to you. sapnap, George, punz and dream also get ready to fight.

"yes i can judge someone by their looks. especially a kid like you" dream says you are done for it and grab your other knife and throw it at his hand were he holds his sword. it hits.

that is when the fighting. dream drinks a helt pod. and goes against techno, sapnap, George and punz go against y/n.

"give up you can never win from us little kid" sapnap teases making you more focust and you kick sapnap down what makes George fall to. it is a really funny sight to see that the one you are fighting on the ground swinging their arms and legs to the others.

"you are losers little, no wait big BITCHES" you say laughing like a villain. the boys look up and see that they aren't fighting you but that they are fighting each other.it makes you laugh even more when they come back up and do as if noting has happend. "i know a way you can have your life's, you let us be where we want and lat fundy go. or you dont and we will end you all slowly" you say with a smirk on your face.

"we cant do that. lets say we let you go and stop hunting you. how do we know that you wont kill us? how do we know that you wont kill us when we are alone. i want to make a contract and you and techno need to shine in before you go. deal or not" dream says also smirking. techno nods clearly tired form the way there and from fighting dream. "good choice. boys grab the book" he says smirking.

when sapnap and George came back dream wrote something in the book and then hee gave it to us it said= here by y/n and technoblade can wonder around the dream smp without being hunted. but they cant kill any of the members of the greater dream smp. if they do they will direct be hunted shined _________ and _________.

"this isn't fair, you would not say that it would be forever and so i wont be shining this" techno says as he stands up from the table they are seated at.

"what do you want is to changes? then we can come to terms together" dream says way to seriously.

"first we may kill you if you do a stupid thing. and we can build a house where the hell we would want. and yes it isn't fair but it is still better than your terms" y/n says. you may be a kid but you are a smart one.

this went on for a while and they ended up with this. here by y/n and techno blade can go around the dream smp and all the lands around, and they wont be hunted. if they kill someone with no reason, they will be hunted and put into trial. shined ________ and _______

"this is okay with me, what do you think tech" you ask your dad.

"i think this is good and we will shing. then you can let fundy and us go" techno says. so they shine and walk out of there with fundy to l'manberg.