Ikumi

Im Ikumi Narashida, Ive known how to shoot a gun before I could ride a bike. I'm in the mafia, The Red Snakes. The rules of the mafia are simple.
1: Kill or be killed
2: Show no mercy
3: Never fall in love

Wanna survive in the mafia, follow. The. Rules.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ikumi POV

Where am I now? Oh yeah, I remember. Tied to a chair. Great. The door opens and an old man walks in. "Grandpa! I'm hungry!" I shout. He growls and slaps me. "You're talking to the boss of the Kiken'na jū no dansei! You will have some respect!" He shoots me in my shin with a 1911.

"You gonna start talking?"

I laugh. "Guess what? The necklace Im wearing is leading the Red snakes, right to you headquarters now." I smile. I use my pocket blade to cut the ropes that bind my arms and stand up.

"H-" i swiftly kick him in the jaw, and grab my gun off the table. I rush out of the room and lean against a wall. 1...2... 3! I walk through the lobby of the headquarters shooting my gun around shooting multiple people.

Once I make it outside, Ayato stands there. I get in his car and he starts driving. "Ikumi! You were shot! Shit, boss is gonna have my head..." He bangs his head on the steering wheel. "Just pull over right here for me." I ask.

He obeys and I step out of the car. I pull my pants off revealing my black briefs and a fake blood packet. I rip off the blood packet which also stopped the bullet, and put my pants back on.

"Let's go." I order.

We pull up to our building and go inside. "Did your get the headquarters on the radar?" Ayato starts handling nerd business and I go to dad's office. "Sup dad?" He's actually my adoptive dad, long story. But I love him like. Alot.

"Got another job. We need to get info on a Ice dragons mobster, Soryu Oh."
He slides me a piece of papers with a picture. "Even if we get rid of the Ice Dragons boss, he'll be there to build the Dragons back up." He says.