Hide n' Seek

Ikumi POV

"Ok then, take a gun, please bring it back, we getting low on guns." He says. I slip a gun in my boots that go up to knees, I'm wearing a spaghetti strap bustier top dress that stops at my mid thigh. I hope I can get into Tres Spades, the IVC...

I have a snake drive me to the front of the building and I walk towards the front seeing lots of celebrities and famous people.

As soon as I step in the lobby, I can feel eyes staring at me.

"Who is she?"

"She's gorgeus."

Then, I spot him. Soryu Oh. Heading towards the employees only hall. I briskly follow him then loose him. Shit, where'd he go? I hear mumbling from a door so I open it a little and see lots of guns. A gun trade... gotta find out who's selling them, dad needs-

Suddenly im jerked back and pushed against a wall. "What the f-" i look up and ser Soryu. "What did you see?"
"..." Up close he's scarier than I thought, now I cant bring myself to say anything. "You have 4 seconds to leave and forget what you saw if you don't wanna be wiped off the face of the earth." He says.

I nod my head and quickly walk away jumbling what just happened in my head.

*THUD* *CRASH*

"She broke it!" A man in a black ski mask whimpers. "What're we gonna do?!" The other one cries. "I know." The man reaches for me but I kick him away. "Fiesty." He smiles. Wha...

He catches me of gaurd then sprays something in my face. My vision hazes then I black out.

When I wake up I'm surrounded by gold bars. Wait, am I in a cage? There's a curtain in front of me. The curtain rises and I see thousands of masked people, I turn my head to the side and see a man dressed as the mad hatter.

"For the grand finale a healthy Japanese woman keep her as your toy keep her as your pet do whatever you wish with her we will start the bidding at ¥5 million!" He shouts. What. The. Fuck.

Soryu POV

I head back to the penthouse lounge and see Eisuke watching the auction on the big screen. "Sor! You have a phone call!" Baba hands me my phone.

According to the boss, someone infiltrated the Kiken'na jū no dansei headquarters and killed over 8 men. No one could ever do that that belongs in my mafia. I hang up and sit on the sofa to watch the auction.

Ota walks in the lounge holding a bottle of whiskey. "Guys! I bought whisky." Ota laughs.

"You look like you're already drunk yourself." Kishi says from behind. I focus back on the TV screen I see a caged woman handcuffed. "She saw the gun trade..." I mumble.

I look at Eisuke and he smirks. "Let's bid." He gets out his bumber and keeps bidding until the bidding stops at 25 million. "Baba, Ota, get her and bring her up." Eisuke orders.

Ikumi POV

25 million... Two masked men get me and walk me to an elevator. I shift my leg a bit and feel my gun still in my boot. Ok that's good. "So, what's you name?" The long haired one asked.

I glare at him and the blonde chuckles. "Haha, Baba you got shut down!" He laughs.

I'm led up to a penthouse lounge, and see Soryu sitting with another man. "Eisuke! We beought her!" Baba yells and takes off his mask, and so does the blonde. "Eisuke..." where have I heard that before?

"That's Mr. Ichinomya to you." He sneers.

"It's gonna be Eisuke to me until I figure out where I've heard your name before." I glare at him and he has a shocked expression on his face. His cold gaze returns.

"Can I leave now?" I ask obviously bored. "Oo soryu, this must be your long lost lover!" Baba ssys. "Ota, shut him up." Soryu says to the blonde.  "But he's got a point, you probably wouldn't even point your gun at her." Ota laughs. "Oh yeah?" Soryu reaches in his jacket and pulls out a glock same one I have.

On impulse, I pull mine out too and point it back at him. "WHOA! Where'd she get that?!" Ota shrieks.

"HA! I bet she doesn't even know how to use it." A guy way back in the corner of the room says. I click the safety off and everyone else's eyes widen except for soryu's.