Inui.....

Ikumi POV

I crawl into bed just to be met with the same dream from before.

Ikumi's dream

"Daddy please stop! I won't tell nobody!!" I scream and shout.

I look at the hate and anger in my dad's eyes as he punches me all over.

I close my eyes and open them only to see the dirt road I remember oh so well and the only thing there is me screaming come back. He won't come... no one will

End of Ikumi's dream

I sit up slightly sweating and see it's 2 in the afternoon. Whatever. I bathe and put on a dress that stops at my knees. I need some jeans...

I walk to the penthouse lounge and see everyone there sitting quietly , while soryu yells at a young looking boy, around 18 I presume.

"WHAT?!?! HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE EVEN BREAK INTO THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!!" Soryu yells and the boy whimpers. "Inui, do you know how important those documents were?!"

"Jeff, whatever your ranting about is giving me a headache." I grumble. He turns his gaze to me and scowls.

"Jeff?" Ota chirps.

"Yeah last night he quoted Jeff the killer so that's he new name." I smirk.

"That's stupid." Eisuke says

"Nobody asked for your two cents Pikachu."

He glares at me, then opens his mouth to talk. "Ikumi, from now on you'll be working at The Trees Spades as a maid."

"OK, got nothing else to do.'' I state.

~Time Skip

"Hey! I love your hair color! What kind of dye is it?" A girl with a nametag that says Seiko asks. "I didn't dye it, it's naturally this color." I say and push a strand of it behind my ear.

"*GASP* I'm sooooo sorry for assuming things!"

"No it's OK." Reassure her.

We get to cleaning the rooms together when a girl with brown hair calls out to me. "Do you think you're done cleaning this room?!?!" She's shrieks"

"Ugh yeah that's why we're going to the next room," I say blankly.

"How stuck up can you be?!"

"Yeah! How stuck up?" The twins behind her jump in.

"Far up your ass." I say and walk away to the next room, with Sakiko following behind.

~Time Skip~

"So you stay in the penthouse with the king? Are you guys dating?" Seiko asks while taking a sip of her drink. "Eew date Pickachu? That's gross." I laugh. At the end of the day, I head up to the lounge and see the same boy from earlier.

"Hey...guys... Who is he?" I ask.

"I'm Ryosuke Inui!" He smiles.

"Your hair is red like the little mermaid's..."

Hearing this I cast a cold glare his way.

"Sirrrr! Her glare is scarier than yours!" He whines

"Now that means sum in." Kish I says puffing on a cigarette.

I look at Inui who has tears forming in his eyes. My gaze softens and  I sigh. "Can I call you little mermaid?" He asks.

"Tch, fine." I grumble.