For the best...

Ikumi POV

*2 weeks later*

I was back at my old house with Ayato and I was doing what I did every day now. Vomit.

"Ikumi, are you sure you didnt sleep with him?" Ayato asks.

"I-i did..." I mumbled.

"Then you could be pregnant!" he says happily. I roll my eyes at his perkiness. "Im not pregnant! I took the test already." I say and rinse out my mouth with mouth wash.

"Pregnancy test can be wrong. We should go to a doctor." he says and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I pout and lay my head on his chest and let tears fall.

"S-Suppose I am pregnant. He wont c-care." I clutch his shirt and he wraps his arms around me. "It's ok. Dont cry. What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't help you out with a baby?" he smirks.

"A bad one..." I pull away from him,and go back into the living room.

"Want pizza?" he asks.

Ayato is part Italian so he can make pretty good pizza.

:_"Hmm suree." I say and my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ikumi, we nees you and Ayato down at HQ."

"Mkay dad."

I hung up the phone and told Ayato that we needed to leave.

--Time skip--

"Please stop crying, Kumi. Boss'll get suspicious." Ayato says as we drive to the Tres Spades.

Dad just said we needed to take out the target so me and Ayato are driving there now.

"But, I don't want him dead!" I cry.

Ayato slams on the brakes as he pulls over. "Look Ikumi. Stop crying before I make you walk." he says.

"I dont want your possible baby's father dead either but you knew whhat your dad's intentions were the minute you stepped in that hotel." he says.

I wipe my eyes and nod my head. "Sorry I yelled." he mumbles and kisses my forehead.

"Your like a little sister to me but we gotta keep stepping." he says.

"I know." I say.

We sneak in through the back and set up on light fixures.

I saw him exit the elevator with the rest of the guys circling Eisuke. The rest of the snakes take their places and one takes aim.

I cant.

I tuck my uzi in my waist band and jump down infront of him and shoot down the Snake.

"IKUMI!" Ayato yells. He jumps down with me and someone takes fire again. I take my uzi(plural) outta my waist band and start shooting while reminiscing the lay out plans.

Im surprised to see Ayato shooting them down with me. "CODE 11 REINFORCEMENTS!" I hear someone yell.

Aw shit! I forgot abouth plan B. The machine gun worker.

Third-Person POV

The red snakes brought in the machine gun and before they could start firing, Ikumi's camera like eyes found their way to the trigger.

She shot at the finger reaching for the trigger and shot one more bullet between the shooters eyes.

Between all the gun firing the bidders stood shocked at all that's happening.