Chapter one:

(Bell's P.O.V)

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" My best friend, Gabbe, squealed as I walked to our lockers. "What is it this time?" I asked her, opening my locker to get my books for class. "You will never believe what my mum got me! Tickets to see One Direction!" She squeaked, dancing and jumping around on the spot. "Gabbe... calm down..." I said, laughing at her as I shut my locker. "You're coming with me... you don't get out enough. Party, socialise... the boys are only in Australia for a short time." She said, walking beside me. I stopped in my tracks. "What did you say?" I asked her slowly. "You. Are. Coming. With..." She stated slowlywith a huge smile. "Which means: SHOPPING! 'Cause you need a cute outfit for the concert..." She said evilly. "But Gabbe... what's wrong with the clothes I own now? They're comfortable..." I whined. Hey, just 'cause I'm immortal doesn't mean I care about what clothes I wear or make up... as long as my hair is brushed and up in a high ponytail out of my way I don't care otherwise. "Bell, please. You have amazayningly long blonde hair, your blue eyes sparkle in the light and you have the hottest figure I have ever seen... please let me dress you up..." She whined back, knowing I'd give in. "Fine..." I muttered so she'd drop the subject... for now at least.

~~~~~~~~~~

So... hey peeps...

Uhh, I'm new to writing things and publishing them for others to read, mainly my stories hide in the back of my locker at school and then get lost... but now I'm going to university so I can't do that...

Please be gentle with me ^_^ Any critism is welcome, as long as it isn't too harsh and how about I set a rule, 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter to be posted?? Sounds good :)

xoxo