Chapter eighteen:

(Bell's P.O.V)

The tears continued to fall, even when we'd arrived at the hospital. I couldn't stop them. Never in my whole existence had I cried this much. I guess that's why I distanced myself from humans. To stop this feeling. I felt like I was dead, probably looked it too - no pun intended -. The boy's dragged me out of the van, donning their sunglasses and hats. As if that'd protect them from getting recognised.

I walked sluggishly into the hospital, my head down so no one would see my bloodshot eyes. The boys made their way to the reception desk, jolting the lady out of her day dreaming. "Um. Our friend here needs an X-ray on his arm." Zayn said to the lady. "I'm sorry, you'll have to take your hats and sunglasses off. Hospital policy." She replied. The boys took off their 'disguises' and the lady handed Niall a form to fill out.

We all took a seat in the waiting area while Liam filled out the form for Niall because he couldn't concentrate with the pain of his arm. I pulled my knees to my chest in my seat and rested my head on my shoulder, my hair falling over my face. "Hey." I heard a voice as one of the boys sat next to me. "How are you holding up?" He asked. I turned my head to face him and noticed it was Harry. One look at my face and he was trying to take back his question. "Sorry to seem insensitive. But why do you care so much about her death?" He asked. "You're right. That was insensitive." I mumbled back, my voice cracking slightly from crying. "She's my best friend. I've been around for hundreds of years sure, but she's one of the only people who have been this close to me. She's my sister." I said, tears falling again.

I could feel his abnormally large hand rest against my back as he started to rub up and down in a soothing manner. "It's okay to cry. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to the boys..." He trailed off, looking at the other four who were all talking together. I stayed quiet, tracing the patterns of the tiles on the floor with my eyes. Eventually Harry stood up and told the others he was going to go grab some coffees from the food court and left.

I went back to tracing the patterns on the floor until Niall was called in by the doctor when another body sat beside me. "Hello Bell..." The vaguely familiar voice said, barely above a whisper as to not notify the others of their presence.

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

I am so freaking sorry about not updating

What's it been??? TWO MONTHS!!?? MORE!!?? I didn't even notice :/

I've been so damn upset about everything...

Anyway, here's the next chapter, hope ya'll like it & I'm sorry it's so short...

Ciao xoxo