Chapter nineteen:

(Niall's P.O.V)

I was eventually called by the doctor. He sent me for an X-Ray before doing anything. Bell was right, her blood did help it a tiny bit so it looked as though I'd fallen off my bed while jumping on it. The doctor took a look at the X-Ray before plastering my arm in a cast and sending me on my way.

I bounded down the hallway to where the others were waiting, a big grin on my face. "Look! A cast!" I yelled, only to get shushed by... everyone. I pouted at them as Liam stood up, the others following suit. "Uh guys, where's Bell?" I asked, looking around for her.

We looked around the hospital waiting area before heading to the cafetiria to see if she was there. She wasn't.

"Bell!?" We all called out occasionally. "Where are you Bell!? This isn't funny!" I called, though I recieved no responce. "Guys. This isn't good. What if she's been taken?" Harry asked. Liam and Louis nodded while Zayn had a contemplative look on his face. "That's impossible. Who would be able to just sneak up and steal Bell? She's a vampire!" Zayn stated, he had a point. "No one... other than another vampire..." Louis said as a look of realisation hit his face. "What if her maker-dude took her?" He asked the rest of us worriedly.

(Gabbe's P.O.V)

"Oh my! Is she okay? I didn't think we could faint. We're already dead!" An overly peppy voice exclaimed as I started to come too. My head hurt and I couldn't bare to open my eyes.

Wait. Did that voice just say dead!? So... it wasn't a nightmare. I was hoping so badly that it was.

A tired groan escaped my lips as I stretched slightly. "Guys! Give her some room! She's coming too." That voice said again.

 I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Where am I?" I asked, not opening my eyes. "Oh sweetie, we told you. You're in Paradise now." The annoying voice said to my dismay. "I have to... I have to get home..." I muttered. "Oh no. There isn't any going back. That would be breaking the law of nature. And you can't do that. Not after what happened with the whole Jesus fiasco..." The annoying voice stated.

I huffed and opened my eyes to see the three triplets and a few others surrounding me. Trinity seemed to be the one who'd been talking the whole time. "Oh good. How many fingers am I holding up? What's your birthday? What do you last remember? What's your parents name?" She started firing at me. Her words were so quick that I could barely understand what she was saying. I gave her a blank expression before standing up, swaying slightly as I clutched my head in my hands and closed my eyes again.

"Gabbe Smith?" A voice asked. I turned in shock to see a man standing there in a white suit, his wings relaxed against his back. "Y... yea?" I asked, confused as I looked at the stranger.

"He would like to see you."

~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so so sorry that it's been so long between updates. I've been trying to make this chapter longer... I hope it is :)

I'm so happy with the amount of reads this story has gotten!!!

I love you all so much!!! Thanks for reading!!

Ciao

xoxo