Chapter four:

(Louis' P.O.V)

We sat backstage after the concert, I still refused to speak to Harry after what he did. I was in my own little world, listening to my iPod when all of a sudden I was being tapped on the shoulder. I pulled my earphones out and looked up to see two girls that couldn't have been older than sixteen standing there quietly. There was something weird about the blonde one though. "Hi, I'm Gabbe and this is my best friend, Bell..." Said the brunette as she stepped forward. "Hi..." The blonde - Bell - said uncertainly. "Hey there..." The guys and I said together, smiling at them. "How did you get back here?" Niall asked them, opening a packet of chips. Seriously, where does he put all of it?! "Oh, well. We kind of got lost..." The brunette one, Gabbe, said with a small smile.  "Lost? What were you looking for?" Liam asked, always the 'Daddy Direction' that one. "Well, we were heading for the parking lot but got shoved into a dark corridor from a group of girls, and we kinda got lost trying to find our way back..." Bell said quietly. There was deffinitly something strange about her, but what was it?

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps!! Sorry for the short chapter, I realise this is most likely the shortest yet & I really am trying to make them longer but I've been having a rough couple days. My mums friend passed away in front of us in a carpark yesterday & I've been crying since yesterday but I promised to update Fridays so that is what I am doing.

I'd also like to thank those who have been voting!!

xoxo