Chap 1

It was exactly 2 months since kacey had been home. She missed her dad, well her sober dad but we all know he wasn't coming back. She knew that she was going to have to go back to get more clothes, she was just scared what state her dad was in. In all honesty, she hoped he was unconscious on the couch. And yes I know it sounds horrid but the man had a temper. On the other hand though, she hoped in the last 2 months he'd gone sober. She tried to stay sober before going home. It was only fez, ash and rue that knew she was on drugs and she wanted to keep it that way. Even if she hadn't seen maddy in 4 years, she knew maddy would still kill her, and fez.

Fez felt awful, guilty, for selling her her very first drug at the carnival, but he knew deep down if it weren't him who sold her the drugs she would've got them off someone else. She was bound to having had the life she has. Kacey told fez and ash everything however not by complete choice. Ash, fez and kacey had all got high one night and played truth or dare. Ash asked why she got on drugs and she basically spilled her guts.

'Ayo fez.' She shouted from her bed, half asleep.
'What.' He murmured back from the room next door.
'Drive me to my place I need clothes.' He sighed. This would break her week clean and he knew it, even if she didn't.
'Yeah alright get yo ass ready' she rolled out of bed and grabbed some random joggers and ash's hoodie.
'Kace, go wake ash up.'
'Okay why?' She said nocking on his door.
'We're gonna go shopping whilst ur getting ur shit.'
She looked at him worried but quickly turned away so he couldn't see.
'Asssshhhhhhhh wake up broooooo.' Fez screamed.
'I thought I was waking him up' kacey laughed.
'Too slow.'
Kacey grabbed a black bag from the cupboard and hopped into fez's car.

They'd reached her house. It looked abandoned. The perfectly mowed lawn was now vanished, leaving wild grass and thistles spread across the front drive. He hadn't even tried.

She took a deep breath in and got out of the car.
'Ring us if you need us kace' ash shouted. She turned around and smiled, trying to hide the fear and worry that was polluting her veins.
*ding dong* she rang the bell. There was no point in knocking he wouldn't hear her.
'Come in' she heard a faint voice say. She walked in and her dad looked up.
'Look who came running fucking back.' He smirked. 'I knew you wouldn't last long. Your just as week as your sister.' Anger built up throughout her. Although she hadn't seen Maddy in so long, she knew she wasn't week but she was scared of why her father would've thought that.
'Don't fucking talk about maddy like that.' His smile dropped. As she got nearer him, she could smell alcohol and drugs. Juts as she'd worried.
'This is my fuckin house girl. You don't come in my fuckin house and tell me what to fuckin do.' He flung an empty beer bottle at her. Luckily it only scratched her cheek and her eye.
'You don't even know who I fucking am dad.Your pathetic.' He slapped her. A teer rolled down her eye.
'Don't fucking dare. I tried so fucking hard to pick my shit up when you left me maddy but it wasn't good enough. You left with your stupid fuckin mother.'
'I'm not maddy dad.' It broke her that he couldn't even remember who she was. He couldn't remember his own daughter that he watched getting raped.
'Then who the fuck are you.'
'Your other daughter dad. Kacey.' His face saddened.
'Do-don't lie to me girl. I would remember.'
'Dad I've lived with you since I was four. I was the one you watched get fucking raped.' This time his face hardened.
'Take your shit and get out of my fucking house you bitch.' She ran upstairs to her room and grabbed all her stuff and tan out of the house, wiping her tears so fez and ash didn't know what went on. She was some how oblivious to the cuts and bruises spread across her face.
She flund herself into the car.
'Hey kace how'd it go?' Fez said starting the car.
'Oh yeah good it was fine he was passed out on the couch.' Ash looked through the mirror at kacey and gasped.
'What the fuck happened to your face bee.' Bee a name ash called her since she'd met him because she was always terrified of bees. This time she looked in the mirror and cursed herself. How could she be so stupid.
'Oh uh I slipped on a peice of glass and hit my eye.' She panicked.
'And what about the bruises all over ur fucking face, how much glass did you fall on.' She couldn't let them find out.
'Oh a lot.' She nervously laughed.
'Mhm.' Ash hummed and looked to fez who was gripping his steering wheel really fucking tight.
'Oh yeah, uh is it okay if I like move in with y'all, I don't think I'm wanted back there anymore.' She sighed.
'Yeah course. You basically already are.' Faze said calming himself.

Faze and kacey had always got along, he was family to her and she was family to him. There relationship was like brother and sister. Him being the overprotective big brother and her being the irresponsible little sister. But unlike brother and sister. Fez gave her drugs.

'Fez you got any coke in the house?' She asked. He wouldn't let her break her streak. This week had been hard for her but it's helped her a lot.
'Uh no.' He lied. Ash looked at him with a confused look. He had about fifty bags on the table. Why was he lying. Fez just shook it off. He wasn't giving her anymore. He couldn't do it to her anymore.
'Don't lie to me fez.' She said desperate. 'Please don't fucking lie to me. One bag all I need and I'll go fucking clean again. I just need one bag.' She spoke slowly. Ash gulped. They'd made it to the house. Ash and fez quickly got out of the car, locking kacey in.

'No!' She screamed. She needed the drug. She shook violently, trying to open the door by the handle. She saw a bat on the passenger seat. She jumped forward and grabbed it. This was her way out. She smashed the window with the bat and ran out of the car, towards the house.

'Are you doing this because you care about me?' She cried. ( yes this is the rue scene I'm just switching rue with kacey and putting my twist on it.) 'because if you are you'd be caring a lot more if you let me in.' She banged on the door. 'If you gave a shit about me you would'nt have sold me the fucking drugs in the first place. So open the goddamn door.' She screamed.
'I can't do it anymore kace.' Fez replied back. Guilt flooded throughout his body. He's never regretted giving someone drugs more than kacey.
'Open the door, open the door, open the door.' She sobbed. 'You did this to me! You fucking did this to me fez' On the other side of the door, fez sat listening, crying. His fault.
For the next 2 hours, she sat hitting the door until she eventually fell asleep. When he was sure, ash opened the door and put a blanket over her.
'I'm so sorry.' He kissed her head and went back inside, locking the door.

An

TELL ME IF IVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG GUYS BC THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK 💕