Chapter Two

3rd POV: Poor Luna fell from Olympus to Earth at a very young age. Luna was located at Florida, on the sand, and all alone. Hours passed by and Luna was crying when a couple came up to her with shocking faces.

???: LOOK, a baby

???: what is she doing here all alone?

???: where are her parents?

They picked up the baby and realized that she had a shiny, gold-like necklace with a symbol of waves. They turned to the back of it and says, "Luna, daughter of Poseidon.". The couple where surprised

???: let's take care of her, since her parent is, well, up there

???: sure, if they noticed that she's gone, we'll try to find her rightful parents.

They took the crying child to a beach house and started taking care of her. Luna was lucky that she wasn't left out on the open.

                      Time lapse 12 years

1pov:

Im living a great life so far. I'm still with the couple but now mortal-parents is what I call them. I'm the oldest child that has a sister, Emma, and a brother, Carlos. My siblings may be annoying, but they love me and I love them. My family lived in a small, quiet town. I also have a good life at school. My grades are all A's and also have amazing friends. One day at the start of April, I heard the news about a dance coming up in a couple of days. I read the information about it and the theme is fancy and it starts four hours away from the end of the school day. My bestie, Maxi, is great at fashion ideas, so I went to Maxi and told her what can I wear for the party.

Maxi: so your saying that you want to dress up for the party?

Me: yes and I hope you can come with me too

Maxi: of course I'll come to the party with you and I'll help you pick out a dress.

Me: omg, thanks Maxi, you are a lifesaver.

Maxi: oh it's nothing.

(Time lapse to they day of the party)

Many kids are already talking so much about the party coming up very soon and asking other people to be their date, but for Me, I doesn't want a date for the party because I have my friends to party with. I have my outfit picked out.

maxi is going to wear this outfit for the party too (big but a beauty)

Time lapse to 4 hoursWe went to the party and when we first walked in, all eyes were on us

We went to the party and when we first walked in, all eyes were on us. It was quite strange to see everyone looking at us with wide eyes. We quickly made our way through the crowd as their eyes followed us. We came up to our other friends and their eyes were wide open as well, but there eyes rest later, that's good. We talked for a while, ate some food, and danced most of the night. We had a blast until my friends and I realized that there was someone staring at me the whole time and I felt uncomfortable, so I tried to walk around the crowded dance floor so he wouldn't see me and my bestie followed me to keep me calm. The party was over and as the kids were leaving the school, the boy that was staring at me came up to me and told me if he can be my friend but I slapped him across the face saying that he was a creep. The kids immediately looked at us, but I didn't care and walked to my ride. Ever since that night, kids were talking about me slapping that kid and I didn't care. One day he came to me again and told me that he was embarrassed and wanting to strangle me but I didn't respond and walked away. My family heard about the issue and they were proud of me for defending myself. Weeks passed and I grew popularity, but I still hanged out with my same besties.

Time lapse to 5 years

I'm finally graduating to collage and I'm so happy. My life over the past 5 years where good. I got a car, I have a good job to work at, my grades are blasting with A's, and I still have my besties. Can't wait for prom and graduation day.

To be continued..

I'm so happy to write this chapter because I have to many ideas for it and I have some for the next chapter. I hope y'all have a great day.

😘✌🏼