Just A Girl Dealing with Anxiety

That night I fell asleep before Blake because he was on the phone with his brother and I was tossing and turning and tears were coming down my face. I needed him but I didn't want to bother him. I went into mine and Blake's closet and took out my fuzzy bear pillow and was hugging it because my mom got it for me when I would deal with anxiety alone. Jeter was asleep in the corner and Rose was in her room. I didn't want to wake them.

An hour later I got a text from Casey saying her and Aaron were going to sleep and to call her in the morning if I needed anything. I texted back with tears rolling down my face because my overthinking was bad and my body was shaking and I was having a major attack. I called Ayesha and thankfully she was still up.

Ayesha: Oh my god Sarah! You ok girl?
Me: I'm sorry did I wake you?
Ayesha: No no Steph and I are making dinner since my family is coming tomorrow. Talk to me girl what's wrong?
Me: My anxiety is soo bad girl im shaking and I usually hold my bear pillow and it helps but this is the worst it has been since Aaron left me.
Ayesha: Where's Blake?
Me: He's talking with his brother in the living room about wedding stuff and I don't want to bother him.
Ayesha: Honey you go in there and you tell him you need him. I don't care who the hell he is on the phone with. This is serious Sarah. I'm putting Steph on.
Steph: Sarah hun you ok?
Me: My anxiety attack is bad at the moment and it isn't one of the minor ones I have usually it is the major one and I'm shaking soo bad and I cannot even move from my bed. My body is hurting.
Steph: Im going to call Blake let's see if he picks up. You should hear foot steps if he comes from down the hall. Let me and Ayesha know how you feel in the morning. We love you.
Me: Love you guys also. Talk tomorrow.

I shakingly hung up with him and then I hear quick foot steps with Blake coming in bringing me in for a huge and quick hug.

Blake: Baby. Baby. Breathe. Let's get you in the shower. You are heating up.
Me: I'm so sorry I couldn't move.
Blake: Babe these things happen and I already know what to do. I got you. Baby I got you okay.
Me: Thank you.
Blake: I told my brother what was happening and you called the Curry's and told them that was smart Sarah.
Me: Yeah. I needed them.
Blake: That's okay Sarah. I'm so sorry.
Me: No no this is my fault I'm being treated like a baby.
Blake: Babe this is not me treating you like a baby this is serious now just lay back into me I have the lavender in the tub already and the bubbles going now just relax I'm going to rub your shoulders with some lotion when we get out okay. Keep breathing with me.

I was okay in seconds and I swear I was just soo happy to have him around.

Me: I don't know what I would have done without you.
Blake: Listen to me.
Me: Yeah okay.
Blake: I love you and no matter what each of us go through apart or together I will always be here for you. I'm yours Sarah and we are one forever. I'm not going to leave you. I'm going to be the fiancé, future husband and father that I need to be. I love you and I love the kids and I just love how we can be okay around each other.
Me: Thank you.

I brought him in for a kiss and it was just nice and smooth and I ran my hands through his hair and I just felt better. He kept leaving kisses on my forehead and I knew I had to post one on my Instagram so I did it in the spur of the moment.

thefuturemrsgriffin2
I had one of my worst anxiety attacks tonight and for those of you who don't know me that well know I suffer from anxiety and I swear with Blake by my side and my friends who understand me I thank you for always being there when I need you. I love you guys soo much. Blake baby I can't thank you enough for being the lips I get to kiss day in and out and for sharing your heart with me. I know how hard it was for you to open up to me but I'm so freaking happy I get to call you my fiancé and my wonderful future husband. I really just love you and everything that you do and everything you are. ❤️ Thank you baby. ❤️ I love you. 💕

amyc23: I hope you are okay Sarah and I'm so freaking happy he was there for you

amyc23: I hope you are okay Sarah and I'm so freaking happy he was there for you. ☺️
jessstaton27: Thank you for being the best sister in the world Sarah and Blake thank you for taking care of my sister. Call G and I if you need anything. We love you both. 💕
GerritCole45: Feel better Sarah. Amy and I are always here for you both. 🥰
giancarlo818: We are always here for you Sarah. 💗 Blake my man you are a lifesaver.
joeygallo24: Thank you lord you are okay Sarah. Kels and I are here if you and Blake wanna talk. ❤️
jordanlemahieu: DJ and I are always here for you both ❤️. feel better Sarah. :)
ayeshacurry: Glad you are okay you gave Steph and I a scare. Call us in the morning we love you both. 😭❤️
stephencurry30: love you both. ❤️ Keep us updated. ❤️
heyitscasey: Sarah ❤️😢 This is beautiful. Feel better. If you need us we are here. ❤️
blakegriffin23: I love you baby ❤️ I'm not going anywhere, ❤️.

I appreciated everyone who commented and then I disabled the comments after.

Blake: That post was beautiful. ❤️
Me: I love you. ❤️
Blake: I love you too sweetie. ❤️

We stayed in the tub for a little longer and then we got out and got ourselves dried off and into each others arms in bed. Having him next to me was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. Checking on Rose and Jeter was a blessing every single night but being next to him was just the world thanking me for trusting God. ❤️🙏🏻