1

Asia

I went out to my car I drive a red Camaro

I decided it was time to go grocery shopping

I decided it was time to go grocery shopping. I got dressed in some blue ripped jeans a jean jacket my red crocs I brushed my long hair.

I rode out in the busy streets listening to
Used to by mike .

Pulling up to Walmart I got out and went in. I got different snacks and drinks. I even got some little decorations I could put up around the house.

Making it to the register I paid and went out the store. Making it to the car I put all the bags in the trunk.

I was passing this corner store I stopped to get some gas. I seen hella niggas outside just standing around smoking laughing even some playing dice.
The ghetto

I got out and went in the store hearing thirsty niggas saying stuff .

I went in paid for
Gas and came back out all those hood niggas still there.

Ahhh mom lemme get them digits I ignored them.
Say bitch I know you here me I kept walking.
Fuck you then you was not all that anyways.

I chuckled to myself pumping the gas I had finished and got in the car.

I pulled off and went to the pizza place I order a small pizza.

I ate it in the parking lot. I heard something fall I looked down and saw my drink spiked everywhere.

Fuck!!! My coke had spilled I stopped at this near store I went in "hey welcome to minute mart"
Hey I said where are your paper towels or napkins u made a mess in my car?

All the way back in the left the lady said
I graphed a hand full and left

I pulled by this big trash can I saw on the Side of the store.
I cleaned my car throwing the napkins alway. I got the pizza box and through it away.

I heard grunts

I started walking to the back the louder it was as I arrived in the very back.

I saw this brown skin man in the grown holding his stomach blood everywhere....

He soon started to pass out I started to panic
I looked around my eyes landed on a camera.
I ran back to my car drove it to the man .

I put him in the passenger seat of my car. I got in and drive away the whole time I kept glancing at this man.

I seen he had tattoos on his neck and some one his hand. He looked bad.

I pulled up to my house inside of my garage getting out. I took all the bags out the car. I then came back
Out dragging the pan to the couch.

I couldn't drag him no more I was tired I knew it would leave a stain.

I was scared I didn't know what to do I wonder what happen to him. What was his name is he a killer ?

So much wondered through my head I ran to the hall closet getting a first aid kit and went to clean him up....