one

"fuck you matt."

i scoffed as i walked away and slammed the door.

matthew sturniolo.

he's an asshole. he always had to bring my mood down, talk crap or just be himself.

i walked to my car, pissed off. i turned on my car and started to drive away back to my house.

incoming call from chris

"what"

"why did you leave?"

"because of your brother"

"nick?"

"no you idiot matt"

"oh"

"chris, can i just call you later or something? i'm driving and i'm really pissed off"

"yeah sorry for whatever matt did"

"i know chris but he said stuff that really pissed me off, but i'll text you later."

"okay, bye love you"

"love you too chris"

i hung up the phone and sighed.

i stopped at a red light, i grabbed my phone and decided to play music.

music was my escape from reality most of the time. it's like it stopped time and i would just listen to music and relax myself.

after a couple of minutes i made it home.

"hi honey" my dad mumbled as i walked up the stairs.

"hey" making my way to my room, slamming it.

i plopped on my bed, sighing deeply.

i can't believe i used to date that asshole.

author notes!

sorry that this one is short! i thought of this idea but i couldn't think of much, so i hope this is good! also just a minor thing is that i think it might be a thing where they were at first lovers for a little but turned into enemies, BUTTTT they later than turn into lovers again. it might sound weird but i want to try out the whole idea and see how it goes.