important!

hi loves,

so i've come to the conclusion that i'm going to stop writing. i deeply apologize to those who read or were reading the old book,
i decided i'm going to not continue any books including those at all. i know i said this before, matt, nick and chris have all said that
they felt uncomfortable about this whole wattpad stories. i know when writing these before, i never included anything sexual that will make them uncomfortable. i totally understand where they are standing and want to respect their words. i'm sorry for those who most likely will be upset, but i just hope you see where i and the triplets come from.

i'm also grateful of how far i got with the appreciation of you all. i started this whole writing thing as a joke, and it turned into something amazing. everyone interacting with my work. i appreciate all the love and support you showed me and always will. it's crazy to see how far i've gotten with all of you amazing people and the books getting love. i cant describe how much im grateful for everything.

i hate to end it like that, knowing a lot of you are reading this book and were reading the other book. i just don't want to have to feel upset for keeping the books up, knowing that they felt uncomfortable and i dont want to disrespect that at all. before, i did stop writing for a bit. that's because i was stressed out from school and half of the time i was writing i was sick. so, i never felt like writing, i was down most of the time. my mental health was not good, i was crying everyday and when i was sick, i was at my lowest. i was so sick, i cried because i was suffering but i'm glad i'm much better now.

some of you might not read this, but that's completely fine. i just want to let you all in on everything and why i've been mia. again, im sorry to anyone that's upset, just please know where i'm coming from.

i lastly wanted to say, how proud i am for matt, nick and chris for hitting one million. like thats fucking crazy. it blows my mind, to think i first saw them when they were at 70k. seeing them grow so fast, it's sort of sad, but in a way of how they are going so fast and the time goes by too fast. i can't imagine how they feel, they talked about how they dreamed of this since high school. i actually love them with all my heart. i want to thank them, because of them i'm happier than i was, they make me laugh to the point it hurts, even though they don't know it but they do. they truly saved me. during the time i found them as i said, i was at my lowest. i was sick, i felt crappy and i cried everyday and night because i honestly felt like i was dying. i could barely breathe, i could never sleep, i couldn't even get up. i slept in my room for days in pitch black. didn't eat for at least 2 days. they saved me from the huge sadness i feel into. nick is the most funniest human being on this world. he does not fail to put a smile on my face whenever he happily freaks out about something or the way he yells at the camera whenever they hit a new number. matt, the way he opens about his anxiety and helps others that have anxiety. he helped so much people and it's amazing. his laugh and expressions that are honestly the best, he expresses in a way that makes me laugh. chris, from the moment i saw him i felt like i was going to definitely be a chris girl. and i am. but you know, im also a matt and nick girl ofc love them all in a respectful way. chris is just the most amazing person, it shows he and them all love their supports to the moon and back. chris has this smile that whenever you see it, it instantly can make someone else smile. they all have this affect that can instantly make anyone smile, their kindness, their love and support.

i'm so sorry for this rant 😭😭

for anyone who is not in a good mental state or isn't feeling the best at all, i'm all ears. even though they all have a big follower count, the boys have said that their dm's are open to anyone who needs someone to rant to, needs someone to talk to and basically anything. i myself like to just send nice messages to them whenever they hit a new number or when they achieve something. those moments make me so proud, to see how much they are achieving in their life.

please everyone stay safe at all times. don't do something that you wouldn't do, even if someone you know is. not everything is okay to do as well.

remember, you are loved. you are the best. you are amazing. don't let anyone or anything else tell you otherwise.

if you feel mentally down and at your lowest, please call 800-273-8255 (the national suicide prevention). i just want you all safe and healthy.

stay safe.

stay hydrated.

eat some delicious food.

and most importantly, have fun :)

from,

your beloved author!