five

"how could you be so heartless?"

matt's pov

"remember to subscribe to us,"

"and follow all of our socials that will be linked below"

chris finished nicks sentence as we were closing off our video we recorded.

chris reached for the camera and pointed it towards me.

"and for the people, matt will kiss the camera"

he put the camera close to my face, i puckered my lips and kissed the camera and then pretended to eat the lens.

"EW MATT STOP THATS MY CAMERA" nick yelled at me.

chris and i laughed as he hit the record button to stop it.

"did you guys want to go anywhere else?" i asked looking over next to me and turned to look at nick in the back.

they both shook their heads and so i started driving us home.

it was 12 in the morning and we finished recording a video. we usually record really late at night and just sit in the van.

i was driving, almost home when nick decides to yell at me out of nowhere.

"MATT!" he yelled as he sat straight right behind me.

"what the fuck nick, what do you want that you had to yell while im driving" i yelled back at him.

chris was mumbling something at nick but he shook it off.

"can you pretty please go pick up lorelai" he asked begging.

"what? no nick, plus can't she drive herself." i started driving again.

"matt please! i know you both don't necessarily like each other for some reason but she's still my friend."

"fine but after this no more" i turned around driving the opposite way.

lorelai lived like 10 minutes away from us, so it wasn't too much of a drive. i drove up the side of the sidewalk as i saw lorelai standing there. she was looking at her phone before she realized we were there. she started walking towards the car, smiling and saying hi to chris and nick.

"i don't get a hey?" i asked, turning to her.

"shut the fuck up" she said harshly before turning towards nick.

i started driving back home. chris was blasting lil skies, nick and lorelai were talking and laughing in the back and i was driving.

as i was driving, i looked in the front rear view mirror to look back at nick and lorelai. right when i looked at them, i made direct eye contact with lorelai.

we stayed looking at each other and i could've sworn she gave me a small smile before i had to put my eyes back on the road. what the fuck.

back at the sturniolos house

lorelai's pov

when i was talking to nick in the car i noticed matt staring at us in the front rear view mirror. what's his problem with fucking staring. i decided to joke around and i smiled softly while staring at him. immediately he turned back towards the road and i laughed.

i was now laying on chris's bed, just scrolling through tiktok. i didn't notice at first until i heard commotion as i looked up and saw matt.

"what the fuck do you want asshole" i said harshly again towards him.

ever since the first argument with matt, they never really stopped. he would try to do something to bring it up or defend himself. it was all bullshit. he pisses me off with that shit he tries to pull off.