teddy duchamp • imagine

you were walking around castle rock with teddy. he was wearing a dark green shirt and jeans. he looked so good today, and you weren't sure what it was. hell, he looks great every day.

"do you need any winston's?" he asked you.

"nah, i'm set."

"i need to get some more, come with me?"

"of course," you answered. who would give up the opportunity to spend more time with teddy?

you guys walked in the store and down the cigarette aisle. teddy was a few inches taller than you and had much longer legs, so he walked a lot faster. you were barely keeping up.

"hurry up, y/l/n," he said.

"i'm trying!"

he grabbed the carton of cigarettes and started walking again. his hand brushed up against yours as you were walking, sending shivers down your spine.

you checked out and left the store, heading to the treehouse. you arrived at the ladder and he stepped out of the way, reaching his hand out. "ladies first," he said, jokingly.

"gee, thanks, teddy," you mumble, giggling.

you started walking up the ladder, teddy close behind you. "no problem, i just wanted to look at your ass anyway."

"what?" you shout.

teddy laughed weirdly and you continued going up. you did the secret knock, but no one answered. you just opened the door and crawled up, no one was there.

you get up and sit on the couch. teddy follows.

"what do you want to do?" you ask teddy.

"we could play army," teddy says.

"with the two of us?"

"um, we could play thirty one?"

"it's boring with two people."

"okay, i got it. chris taught me this new game," teddy said, excitedly.

"what is it?"

"okay, so, i'll go first. you have to hold your hands out," he explained.

you held your hands out, and teddy grabbed them putting them in the way he wanted them.

"then, you have to close your eyes."

"okay?" you said, confused.

you closed your eyes, and felt something on your lips. you realized it was teddy's. you were surprised at first, but kissed back, and it was great. you didn't know that he liked you back, but you had a feeling.

teddy leaned back and you opened your eyes.

"woah," you say.

"thank you," teddy answers with a cocky smile.

a/n: i'm sorry i'm so bad at writing for teddys character and this is really weird i'm so sorry