Prolog

Chapter 1: Prolog
Prolog

The life of a simple farmer Family was changed in a second. Blood flood the floor, screams of pure Terror overcame the sound of iron hitting together. One single scream overcame all of the previous. It was the scream of a woman and a young kid. The father of the kid ran to them immediately. Unfortunately the wife had died and the young son sat beside her shivering and trembling, looking at the pale body in pure horror. The father called over the two brothers of the kid and looked at them sternly. "Wilbur, Techno. Take Tommy and run. Run as far as you can." The boys looked at their father in shock. "But, Phil! I am one of the best fighters in our village!" The middle child, Technoblade yelled over the noise. The oldest nodded in agreement. Philza looked back at the youngest and then at his older sons. "Kids, listen. Your mother is dead and your little brother keeps staring at her dead body and he isn't moving. He's only 11 years old, he shouldn't even go through what we're going through. You need to get to a safe place. A war isn't safe, especially for kids. Please do as I say, just once!" Wilbur looked at him in disbelieve but was clearly struggling to make a decision. "But Phil. What about you?" Phil put his hand on Wilburs shoulder, "I'll be fine Will." Will and Technoblade looked at each other for a brief second and nodded. Wilbur took Tommy into his arms and the children started running directly into the enchanted forest. Philza watched his dear children run off into the distance and he dearly hoped for them to stay safe. Please let them live. As soon as he turned he was pulled back into battle. Maybe even his last battle.

Chapter 1

Six years after the great-war. Wilbur swore himself to look after his siblings. He swore he'd protect them, no matter what. Wilbur walked over to the small window in the living room of the small house. He built it shortly after they found a fitting place to stay 6 years ago. He still remembers the cold nights they had to go through while travelling and the lack of a food source. But that was in the past. He silently smiled to himself and threw wood into the hot flames sinking in the fireplace. He looked outside the window again and saw Technoblade wielding a sword at Tommy. He guessed that it was a training session again. Tommy dodged the attack and got back at Technoblade who also dodged it with ease. Wilbur sighed and walked into the kitchen, where he decided to warm up some milk to make them hot chocolate. He told them many times not to train while it was snowing. Just as the milk had warmed up and Wilbur stirred the milk after putting cocoa powder in his younger siblings entered the house. Wilbur smiled as they sat down on the couch and he brought them each a hot chocolate. Techno simply nodded as a thanks and Tommy didn't even bother and went right into drinking it. Will smiled slightly and sat down besides Technoblade. "So, how was training?" Technoblade turned to face him and slightly smiled, "I have to say that Tommy gets better every time." Tommy doesn't really remember the Event six years ago. Wilbur guessed that this was due to trauma. Mostly, because they had never seen their father again. Wilbur and Technoblade hoped that he was alright. Tommy, like mentioned, didn't seem to remember much. Wilbur gave Techno a reassuring smile and turned to face Tommy, "So? How was it?" Tommy immediately took the opportunity, "Technoblade showed me so many cool moves! For example, he-". And this kept going for hours. Wilbur kind off regretted even asking but if it makes Tommy happy then so is Wilbur.

Wilbur heard a scream and immediately jumped out of bed. As soon as he opened the door he encountered Technoblade. Both of them ran towards Tommy's room and stormed inside. Tommy was shaking and screaming in his sleep. Wilbur ran to him and pulled him into a tight embrace. Technoblade sat down on the end of his brother's bed. Tommy awoke with a horrified expression. His breathing got heavier and Wilbur's heart broke when he saw Tommy's eyes beginning to water. A second later, heavy tears stormed down Tommy's cheek. Wilbur pushed Tommy's head against his chest while Technoblade began rubbing Tommy's back reassuringly. Tommy pushed his face into Wilbur's sweater and tightly grabbed it. Wilbur softly stroked Tommy's soft blonde hair. "Shhh... Did you have the same nightmare again..?" Tommy slowly nodded. Wilbur and Techno felt horrible. Their brother kept dreaming about their mother's death. If he has this nightmare he usually screams in his sleep. He has it every now and then. He mostly sleeps with Wilbur or Techno after a nightmare. The whole night was so stressing that the sleeping place didn't even matter. Thirty minutes after the whole scene all three brothers were sleeping in a little pile each embracing their siblings. That was a night that lasted forever.

The next morning Wilbur sat outside on a bench watching the sunrise. Technoblade sat down beside him and looked off into the sky. "How long do you think we can keep quiet?" Wilbur looked at his younger brother, "I don't know. I just don't want him to get hurt." Technoblade sighs and turned to look at Wilbur, "Will, you told him that Dad is on a journey. We need to tell him. And I mean everything. I know you care about him, I do too. But it also means being honest to him no matter if he remembers everything or not." "I know but if we tell him now, then what will he think? He'll be mad at us Techno." Techno shook his head slightly, "He'll be madder if we tell him later." Wilbur really didn't want to tell Tommy. He was scared of his reaction. What would he say if they told him that their father isn't going to come back? "We don't even know if Dad is dead, Techno." "It is very unlikely that he'll just show up after six years." Wilbur didn't want to listen. He still believed that there was a chance of their father being alive.

(My apologies that this Chapter is a bit short. I wrote this at 3 am in the morning. I'll try to make the second chapter longer.)