Who Are You?

......darkness.....

Suddenly you woke up. It was still night, maybe around 1-2 hours before dawn. You got up despite the pain shooting up your entire body and started to walk around to try and recognize the area of the woods you were in, nothing looked similar to what you remember and then it hit you....you went too deep into the woods.
Crunch! Crunch! Loud noises could be heard..it sounded like the Crunch of autumn leaves. 'No one is ever this deep in the woods...it's a bad idea to begin with.' But the noise kept getting louder and louder. Your fight or flight senses kicked in.
.
.
.
'Flight it is.'
.
.
.
Running throughout the woods, pain shooting through all parts of your body, breath hitches, vision is blurring and...
CRUNCH
.
.
.
.
'Why does my head hurt so much..?' opening your e/c eyes you see someone standing..above you..? Your met with beautiful mint colored eyes 'Damn I must've hit my head hard if I'm seeing some "angel" above me'.

"Get up" spoke a boy's voice.

'OK I think I hit my head really hard if a hallucination is talking to me' you thought.

"I said get up. Are you an animal?" You boy said again.

"Excuse me!?" You exclaimed.

"You seem to be fine. Bye" said the boy as he started to walk away.

"WAIT!" You shouted.

The boy seems to have heard but he kept walking, 'this "Angel" sure is rude'.

Realization kicks in

"Hold up!" You shouted again.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" You questioned

Catching the boy's attention he turns around to face you, stares right at you dead in the eyes and says

"How would I know dipshit."

'Wow rude.'

Word count: 373
Published: 7/31/22
Partially edited: 8/22/22
Authors note: I kinda lost motivation but I think it's best I practice my writing or story telling so this story will be a sort of experiment and might not get finished; I also wanna thank those who decided to try and read my story lol its bad but ill try to improve! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!! (Ps: I wanna say I'm going to be constantly going back to previous chapters to try and revise them!!!)