im not dead!!! (authors note)

Hi readers of my story 😃

So, it looks like I kinda abandoned this story, but I promise it just had writers block and didn't know where to start 😭

I am also a major procrastinator!!! So you can see why this story only has, like, what? 4 or 5 parts??
Also, as you can see, I use a lot of emojis, so that might annoy ppl here, but eh.

I am currently using grammerly to correct my errors in this message, lol

But seriously, this is just going to talk about what I plan to do with the story going forward so if you don't wanna know or don't wanna read allat then js skip the rest and take what's above as a tldr^ 🤗

So what I plan to do with this story.

I want to go through and edit this whole story again, but change the writing is some parts.

In the first chapter, I wrote that the reader, or, y/n, was attacked by a Demon. I think I wrote that it was upper 3, so before writing this story, I barely had a grasp on the story and didn't know everything but now ik that Akaza wouldn't really eat women for that matter and it doesn't make sense so I might change it to some lower ranked Demon, but not so low. Maybe to that of a lower rank.

As for the Demon that y/n's dad was killed by, I might change that too tbh, the over all story will stay mostly the same, but the details might change here and there.

In a sense, I'm scrapping the story and re writing it to make better sense with the original Demon slayer storyline now that I'm more immersed in the story 😭

And I want to thank you!!!
Thank you to the people who decided to read my story, lol.

Ima be honest, I had no idea what I was doing when I started, but I decided to write to better improve my skills and for fun. I guess i can say that the story is currently hold?? Just for revising and editing.

I want the readers to have as much patience with me as they have since I started since I lose motivation easily and can hardly find motivation to get up 😪

Anyways!!! Thank you so much for reading my story. I really expected this to get like 5 views at most, so really, thank you 🫶

If you have any questions or possibly requests or recommendations on what I should add to this story, please let me know!

Also, as for what you guys can call me! You can call me lovely 🤭(jkjk I'm not really sure, but I'll think about it)

Again, thanks! And bye!!

Edit: there are also gonna be random updates here and there since I wanna try and actually write stuff. I have a plan of the story, just not so advanced as of now!!