𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐥 | 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝

(Unedited, apologies for grammar errors)

| "ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴄᴏʀᴘ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ꜱᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ."|

"This place is creepy Kanae.." Shinobu muttered quietly to her sister as she followed behind closely, head darting from left to right to keep an eye out for opposing demons.

Kanae looked back at shinobu with an unreadable expression, then smiled and turned her head back forwards. "No need to worry sister, as long as we stick together, we'll be alright."

"How reassuring..." Shinobu replied, somewhat unimpressed as she continued to eye the eerily dark partings between the trees as they trudged through the deadly quiet forest.

"Hm..Up there, that's where we should go." Kanae spoke as she stopped, signaling towards the tallest mountain. "The sunlight will hit there first, so it's our safest option."

Shinobu looked up towards the mountains and nodded.

|So the two sisters set off on their long journey towards the mountains, unaware of what trials await them ahead...|

                     |𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗|

                   - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎: 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 -

Kanae stared up at the night sky, noone has a sense of time during final selection, but she guessed it's been atleast an hour by now.

"Pay attention Kanae! What if a demon comes out of nowhere?!" Shinobu poked at the elder girl, realizing how she's stopped paying attention.

"Oh, apologies sister, I suppose I lost track off mys-" Kanae's words were abrubtly cut off when the two heard rustling nearby.

"W-what is that.." Shinobu mumbled, hands tightly gripped on the hilt of her weapon.

"Quickly, hide." Kanae motioned over to the trees.

|The noises were disturbing, something you'd here out of a horror movie. The grueling sounds of old, rusted bones grinding against eachother and an ever so quiet sound of...Breathing?|

"Well, Well, Well...Look what we have here."

The two girls snapped their heads around at the husky voice, the dreaded smell of old flesh entering their nostrils.

"Come here little butterflys.."

Shinobu let out a silent scream while Kanae's eyes windened in shock as she swiftly pulled her sister back into the clearly, the demon following suit.

"Why don't you make this easy for us and come along quietly." He taunted. He had seemingly shoulder length blue hair, dead and pale paper-thin skin with small vains popping out everywhere. With an...abnormally long tongue.

Kanae gritted her teeth ever so slightly at the demon, but raised a brow when she realized what he said.

"𝙐𝙨?.."

"Kanae, Behind us!" Shinobu hollered as two other demons were charging at them mid-air.

"Shinobu-" Kanae spoke as she turned her head one second too late.

"T-this can't be it can it..no..no it can't be, I-I have to protect Shinobu. I have to protect my sister, There must be something I can Still-"

"HEY, WATCH OUT!" An unknown voice called out.

                          ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..