𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐥 | 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

ʀᴇꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ

    (Unedited, apologies for grammar errors)

"HEY, WATCH OUT!" You called out to the two girls in the forest clearing.

"Illusion Breathing, First form: Twisting Mania."

In the blink an eye, Y/n was behind the two demons. She swiftly leaped into the air and rotated her body in a spinning motion, drilling through the demons in a mesmerizing spiral display.

Their damaged, limp bodies fell to the ground with a dull 'Thump' and Y/n softly landed behind them.

"Y-you bitch! Where the hell did you!-"

"Quiet." With a Sharp movement, She sliced the foul creature's head off, turning to the one beside.

"W-wait, p-please-" 'Splat' The red liquid spilled like paint, staining the ground beneath.

The sisters looked down at the demons, in amazement and shock, only to realize too late they forgot one thing.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS, COME HERE!" The vainy demon screeched, charging towards the closest slayer, Shinobu, at an alarming rate.

"Shinobu!-" Kanae yelled as she darted towards the girl.

"Second form: dimension of the mad."

Shinobu shakingly unsheathed her blade, grip unsteady as she feared her life.

But, before anything could happen, a blur of color went by as she felt her body lift. Opening her eyes, she realized she was being held, by Y/n nonetheless. The demon was face first on the ground..atleast the head was.

Shinobu was set back onto the ground by the mysterious female as she sheathed her blade and dusted herself off. "Shinobu!" Kanae called out as she ran over.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay! I'm so sorry, I-I panicked and then it came for you and-" She started to ramble, her words beginning to merge, no longer making sense.

"Kanae!" Shinobu interrupted.

"Huh-" The elder sister looked up almost teary eyed, practically hugging at shinobu's feet.

"I'm alright, see?" She spread her arms wide, showing no damage was done.

"R-right, ahem.." Kanae lifted herself with the help of her sister, turning around to Y/n who smiled at the two.

"I'm glad you two are alright, that was quite a close call I must admit. You said with a small, light-hearted smile.

"Well, if that is all, I'll be making my way-" Y/n began as she turned away, ready to sprint.

"W-wait!" Shinobu called out before she could finish.

You stood upright and swiveled back around to face the girl.

"Are you going to the mountain?.."

You raised a brow, but smiled at the two girls. Sensing this would be the start of new beginnings.

|And so the new trio ventured deeper into the woods, feeling a new sense of confidence together. Along the way they also bonded, sharing stories and their lives and how they came to where they are now.|

                 |They were ready to survive.|

                           ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ..