chapter 1

*Starts recording* hello luxarmy on today's episode we got an email from a mother who is very concerned about her son (is name is Tommy). He never speaks to her anymore and Everytime she sees him it looks like he has grown an inch every night so she wants us to come and make sure he is ok

Chester POV
The way I think of it is that the police or a doctor should make sure he is doing well but I guess I don't have a say so in this.

*Arrives at destination*
Ok Chester you ready to go 'Parker asks'
I mean I guess man I just don't think this is a good idea 'Chester mumbles'
I promise you everything will be ok Chester I'm always here if you need me 'Parker sneaks a smile'

*Walks up to door and knocks*

Um hi we are here because you gave us a email about how your son has been acting lately 'Parker asks'
I guess but please do not wake him he only sleeps in the day time and I don't want him to get upset with me 'she states with wide eyes'

*Chester thinks*
Why did she say it like that and give me a scared look I wish Parker would listen to me he knows I don't don't this stuff *tears form in eyes*

Hey Chester buddy are you ok it looks like your about to cry 'Parker asks'

*Wipes eyes* n-no I'm fine just thinking about something

Ok I promise I wouldn't let anything hurt you *hugs him*

*Feels the warmth between them*
*Snuggles nose into parkers neck*

*Pulls away* we have work to do let's do this Chester 'Parker says while blushing'

*Knocks on door*
Hey can we put a camera in your room 'Parker asks'

Ya sure I just really want to help my son 'the woman says'

We are really hoping to help your son and we will do the best we can to do so 'Parker explains'

Ok Chester I think we should finish setting up the cameras and go to sleep

*Walks into guest room*

Finally two separate beds 'Parker sighs of relief'

But I kinda liked it the way it was before 'Chester whines'

Dude I don't care what you do I gotta go set up the rest of the cameras 'Parker explains'

Ok have fun Parker *Chester smiles and moves the beds together*

*A few minutes later*
Ok man goodnight 'Parker says'

Ok goodnight 'Chester says'

*They fall asleep in the same bed*