Chapter 1 REFUGEE

I don't know where I am, I wander down a maze. old cold, dim lit corridors surround me. I discover someone, The odd stranger charges at me, I bolt out of his sight .

" HALT REFUGEE, NOW!!!" The tall, muscular stranger called chasing me from behind.

"And talk to you , I think ill pass!" I think to myself. I see a rusted silver titanium door.

'CREEEK' It screamed as I quickly open the rusty door, hoping nobody can hear me, I gaze behind me to see if the strange man is chasing me. I walk forward cautiously gazing behind me.

SMACK,

"Ouch!!" I painfully comment

"HAHAHA" strange evil laughter fills the steamy room.

I glance up, I feel my soul escaping my body, running to heaven screaming as I see a humongous man towering over me with his huge ugly bald head, and His smile is crooked with teeth more yellow than the sun.

"Umm..." I sound

No words could can come out I'm so frozen with fear. GULP, my eyes are gonna pop out of my head their so wide open.

" What are you doing on this part of the ship women?" The man demanded.

" J-j just exploring, um haha" I say feeling the corners of checks turn into awkward fake grin.

"Oh yea, well now your gunna have a even funner time exploring."
He harshly demanded.

"BOYS, take her to the slides." He called, glaring at me with his ice blue eyes.

"How can something so fun, sound so evil and horrible?" I questioned to myself, out loud.

"We're almost there." The stranger clutching my right arm announced,

"No dur!" I sarcastically retort back to him, majestically flipping my head toward his direction.

His louring eyes gleamed with fiery, it's very obvious that he wants to punch me, very hard might I add.

"We're here"