Chapter 3 the slides

The slides are much smaller compared to the entrance. BURR! I feel the ice water entering into my blood stream, as shivers creep like Spiders down my frozen numb spine, causing me to shiver. Sliding head first down the drain, my feet feel like someone is tearing them off like paper. I look up to see the idiot of that annoying stranger gripping onto my feet.

"Haha" I couldn't help but to notice he looks like a drowned rat. His presence began to cause my agony. I began kicking at him.

"HEY, stop that!" He demanded.

Aiming for his his shoulder, I accidentally kick him in the bridge of of his nose, smack in between his eyes causing him to pass out.

"Darn, I just wrecked my fun" I boast gazing at his resting body following me down the slide. I began to take notice that the tunnel I was in began to become brighter, so I tilt my head to the side. I see the end of the tunnel. I try my best to sit up ready for a good landing on hard dry ground. Instead I see the horizon of a barren ice land with no floor where I was about to land.

In fear I curl into a ball, I body numbing ice water, and the man didin't seem to bother me as much as the man made waterfall does.

Just as I am about to exit the horrid water slide, and enter into a cold abyss of nothingness and ice, I clutch tightly to the bottom edge of the slide causing my body to hang in the air. I watch as the odd attractive man follows out the slide after me, but unfortunately to my cause of knocking him out, he falls into the abyss.

Of course I feel bad, but I won't let go of the edge of the steel tunnel, just to see if that man made it safely to the bottom. I stare down to discover the blanket of thick milk white fog covering the abyss. I feel my hands starting to tense, my heart begins to race, and my breathing starts to pick up rapidly. The ice cold air causes my to entire entity shake and hyperventilate.

It seems like it's been at least half an hour to a hour now. My eyes begin to feel as heavy as bricks, I feel myself slipping as my body becomes rigid. Losing all hopes of surviving, I let myself loose. As my hand lets go of the metal edge, some of my skin tears off of my hand, like torn paper being stuck to the frozen metal.

I can only see white, being that it is a frozen waste land, but to me I was flying in the heavens.

I entered into the thick fog, I aligned my self into a pencil like form. The mysterious fog left me unsure of my self, questioning what the bottom would be like. I closed my eyes expecting a hard landing.

SPLASH!!!