Chapter 4 The abyss

I struggle to surface the glacier water.

Gasp

I feel like I just took in the breath of life. The ice water didn't seem cold to the touch anymore. I swiftly turn my head to the right to discover the odd man who acquainted me down the slides, face down in the water.

"OH NO!!!" I cautiously whimper out loud to myself.

I make way doggy paddling through the clear water, into his direction. I grab his torso flipping his pale face out of the water. I decide to drag him out if the water and onto a nearby iceberg.

Intentions on finding a pulse in his body, I reach for his neck and wait a second or two.

"Phew, he's alive" I say relived.

Knowing that he's gunna need CPR, I kneel down by his chest to start pushing the water from his lungs.

"Phhh" the man coughs up water.

"We're even now" I say to him.

"Even? You lean in to kiss me, then throw me into the slides with you, and then you kick my face causing my pass out. We are not even, all I did was bring you to the slides." He complains to me

"You were going to push me in, and if I don't recall, you were leaning in for a kiss too" I answer

"I don't want to kiss you now" he rudely comments.

"Oh yes you do. by the way, I thought you would have been harder to get, I guess not" I rudely and sarcastically retort to him. He rolls his eyes and stars to hike up the near by hill covered in ice.

"Hey, we're do you think your going?" I shout questioning him.

"Someplace warm and away from you" he answers. I begin to follow knowing that my presence annoys him, and I'm beginning to hate the cold.