Prologue

"Hey! I need healing support here!"

"Gotcha! |Skill: Mild Healing!|."

The fighter class player regained some of his health point, while the healer class player continued to cast more healing spell. Currently, they are at one of the floor one's boss room where they are fighting the "Fire Wyrm" a level 20 boss.

{Player name}

Level: 12 (EXP: 65/590)
Class: Swordsman

HP: 89/120, MP: 12/20, STAM: 56/95

Stats: 43 STR, 24 DEF, 21 AGI, 2 INT, 28 ENDU, 8 LCK
SKILLS: *Unknown*

The fighter class player which was a swordsman was leading his party of four. His party was composed of Healer, Archer, and Defender. While their level are almost the same, they are still outclassed by the "Fire Wyrm".

{Fire Wyrm}
Level: 20
Class: Lesser Dragon
HP: 98/2200, MP: 890/1200, STAM: 768/1200

SKILLS:

[PASSIVE: MAGIC RESISTANCE LVL 2, LESSER DRAGON SCALE LVL 3, LESSER REGENERATION LVL2]
[ACTIVE: FIRE BREATH, TAIL WHIP, FLY, SMOKE SCREEN, SHARP TEETH]

"Kuh! This one is really tough!" The Defender Class Player complained.

In fact, it's been quite some time since they started the boss fight and the Wyrm has also taken considerable damage already. They managed to deal damage even with the Wyrm's Magic resistance and lesser dragon scale which resist physical attacks thanks to the healer's buff and healing supports.

Their strategy is to use the defender and the archer as a decoy and provide opportunity to the swordsman to attack when an opening is presented. They are well coordinated party, and in fact, they successfully, give the swordsman the best opportunity they was hoping for.

"I'll finish this! |Skill: AirBlade Slash!|"

"Groah!"

His sword glowed in faint blue light and once he swung it down, the sword shoots an blade made of air and slashed through the Wyrm's body, reaping its remaining HP.

[+590 EXP]

The dragon's enormous body slowly turns into light particles. And all of them simultaneously levele up.

On the year 2050, where technological innovation rapidly develops, was given birth to VRMMORPG or Virtual Reality Massive Multimedia Oriented Role Play Game. The major company, TRINITY, who first introduced VRMMORPG showcased their VirTu Gear which let you full dive on the virtual world with all your five senses.

After the release of VirTu gear, many Virtual Reality games have emerged. And one of the most popular is the EstherTale Online.
It is a fantasy game of swords and magic, focuses on a fantasy world where you can fight and defeat monsters or even fellow players. Letting you experience a whole new world. It is a very popular game boasting 26 Million active players Worldwide.

"Alright! We did it mates!"

"Hell yeah!"

"I got loot!"

"Ooh!"

The four of them cheered after defeating the "Fire Wyrm", it was said that the four of them are the first party to defeat the boss. And soon, they become popular top players of the game. But that was the story on another time.

In the midst of popularity of the game, a player suddenly appeared and will soon caught the attention of all the players. This is a story of a boy who just logged in to the game and experienced the wonder of VR!

Welcome to EstherTale Online!