CHAPTER 2: QUEST!

I looked at the little girl who called me. She's young, an eight year old kid I assume. When I glanced at her name tag, there's an appraisal icon.

[Lulu (NPC)] [Female]

Race: Human
Class: Civilian
HP: 9/9, MP: 5/5, STAM: 4/4
Lvl: 1 ( Exp: 0/25)

Stats: 1 STR, 2 DEF, 5 AGI, 2 INT, 3 ENDU, 4 LCK

She's pretty weak. Well, she's just a kid so I guess that's just right. But there's something I am amazed at. The fact that this little girl is a NPC that converse like true human being is really amazing.

I guess technology had gone that far now...

Without anything to do, I asked her the details.

"What happened?"

"My Mother has gone missing. Please help me find her!"

Once I answered her, a textbox appeared in front of my vision.

[Quest: Finding Mother]

Difficulty: ★★★★
Description: Help Lulu to find her mother.

[ACCEPT] Or [DECLINE]

{Note: You can see further details if you accept.}

So this kid is a quest giver. The difficulty is four star which I presume to be hard. I mean, finding her in a large town like this will be taxing. Not to mention, I don't know her mother's face nor name.

I guess I can learn the details if I accept her quest. With that in mind, I accepted.

"Thank you, Sir Haruka!"

Oooh! The NPCs didn't seems to confuse me to a girl!

That is a wonderful discovery. I nodded on her and asked her more details.

"The truth is..."

According to Lulu, her mother went to the forest near the town to gather some herbs. It was forest that low level monsters are lurking. And her mother should be back by now.

"My mother cannot fight so I am worried."

I suspect that her mother's class is also civilian, going in a dangerous forest alone is risky for her.

"Okay, I now get what's going on. But let me first buy some weapon."

When I opened my inventory before, there's no weapon there. Meaning, I should buy my own and that's why there's starting gold.

Wait a minute.... I did spend some of it on food!

I didn't think about it before but I already spent 50G for the food back in the café. Now, I only have 150G. I wonder if I could buy something with my budget.

Deciding not to think about my money for now, I began to find a weapon shop that sells weapons for beginners.

And then here I am, standing in front of player owned shop called [Cheap Bargain]. They sell extremely cheap products ranging from Swords, spears, bows, etc.