Chapter 18

*sigh* hi. Pic of Trey and sweet little Caleb

~~~~~~~~~

Trey's POV

My heart has been beating out of my chest all day. I can't even think straight. I fxcked up a lot during rehearsal this morning, and Nicki noticed.

"Trey!" She yells out.

"Hmm?" I answer daydreaming.

"Can you clean up your act please? We have a concert TONIGHT!" She says angrily. Nicki does not play with rehearsals.

"Alright. Chill baby. I got this."

"Don't be fxcking with me, Trey. Take 10 everyone!" She yells out.

Genevieve's POV

The boat ride was terrible. William and Audree were arguing 50% of the time. When they weren't arguing, I tried to strike up a conversation that would make them not disagree.

Once we get back to the house, William walks up the stairs to our room and slams the door shut. Pissed, I turn to Audree and say

"What the hell Audree!" I say, "You couldn't get along with Will for 2 minutes?"

Surprised, Audree replies, "You better check your man too! It's not only my fault."

"YOU came at HIM Audree. Come on now" I say.

"August!" She calls.

"I'm not in this!" He yells back from the kitchen.

I stand there with my arms crossed, waiting for an apology.

Sighing, she mutters an apology. I roll my eyes and walk up to the room. William is in the shower because I hear the water running. I decide to leave him cool off and grab my bathing suit to hit the jacuzzi.

I quickly change into my purple two piece and grab my towel and walk out to the jacuzzi out back. Finally relaxing, I turn on "The Weeknd" radio on Spotify and walk into the jacuzzi and close my eyes.

Five minutes later, I hear the patter of sandals hitting the balcony , and I tense up.

"I'm enjoying my alone time ALONE." I say without opening my eyes.

Sucking her teeth, Audree says, "Girl please. You can't hog the jacuzzi."

I feel her get in because the water rises. I open my eyes and stare at her. She looks back and smiles innocently.

"I'm sorry, Gee! Gosh. I know I was being a...bit of a bitch, but you can't stay mad at me forever." She says

"I know, and I forgive you. Will played a part but I'm done pointing fingers. It's over." I sigh and give her a smirk.

Clapping her hands, she says cheerfully," Okay. We're def going out tonight girl."

"Okay. Are the boys coming too?"

"Oh no. Girl's night in London boo. After my photoshoot, I have a nice night planned out for us." She says cheesing.

I roll my eyes. Audree is always doing something she's not supposed to.

"Work, Audree? Seriously? Does August know?" I ask shaking my head.

"Um no, and he doesn't need to know because it's a small and short photoshoot." She retorts.

I don't care. After a couple minutes of silence, Audree says

"Put on Trey's album"

I give her a confused look.