Chapter 2

January 2, 2015 3pm afternoon

I slowly open my eyes. I feel a weight on my chest and I look down to see that it's Genevieve. I run my fingers through her soft hair and touch her face. She looks so angelic when she's asleep. She's amazing. I don't know why she's still single. I know she's gonna have a hangover when she wakes up so I slowly get out of bed to get ready for what's to come.

I get up and walk into my large bathroom. I brush my teeth and hop into the shower. While in there I hear someone run into the bathroom and vomit. Gee.

"You good Gee?" I yell out.

"No. Come here", she said meekly.

"Coming"

I turn off the water. Grab my towel and hop out. When I get out, Genevieve is still bent over the toilet. I grab a hair tie and put up her hair (yeah, she taught me).

"Let's get you back to bed" I say as I pick her up bridal style and carry her back to bed.

She looked hit.

"My head hurts" she says with her eyes closed, "Can you close the blinds?"

I walk over and close the blinds the go into the bathroom for some pain relievers. I call down to my personal chef to bring up a cup of water and toast for Gee, and pancakes, eggs, and orange juice for me.

"Bring up the water right now though" I say through the phone.

"Yes, Mr.Neverson" then I hung up the phone.

I walk back to the bed and sit next to Gee. I feel her head and she wakes up. She gives me a weak smile.

"What would I do without you, Trey?"

"You would live." I say with a smile. I've always been like a big brother to Genevieve. Growing up, I looked out for her. Girls hated her because of me.

Before i can say anything else, a knock comes at my door. I reluctantly get up and open the door. I take the water and and thank the maid.

"Here. Take these" I say handing over the pills then the water. She swallows them down.

With her eyes closed she says "Remind me to never get drunk again"

I smile. I think I'm in love with this girl.
I grab and hold her hand. She squeezes it.

Note to readers: This is my first book ever. I am modifying it, and trying to fix grammatical errors. But ANY feedback is fine. I don't bite :)