Chapter 2

Leo's POV

Good thing I was an expert running away from monsters, or I wouldn't have lived to tell. I mean, Clarisse runs almost as fast as they do. Well, no, faster, but I'm little and could outrun her.

Anyway, once Clarisse was calmed down, thanks to the combined efforts of almost all cabin councelors, we sat down. Chiron was standing, though.

We, as always, were looking ways to entertain ourselves. Clovis was snoring, almost as always; Annabeth and Percy were both talking, as well as Jason and Piper. Lou Ellen was playing "I got your nose" with Butch, quite literally; Clarisse and Damien White, counselor of the Nemesis cabin, were talking. That didn't look good for me. Nico was fusing in the shadows, and to me, as far a possible from Will, who was wrapping and unwrapping a bandage on his arm, both seemed lost in thought. I wasn't an expert of gossip, nor were my half-siblings, but gossip had even entered Bunker 9. Apparently, they had a row and it was rumoured they had broken up.

 Rumours, but I guess they have a foundation on truth. Once all head counselors were present, Chiron started the meeting.

"Last night, I spoke with Lady Hecate," okay, straight to the point, then. "She requested aid from a few heroes to help her with her pet world."

"Wizards and witches?" Lou Ellen asked.

"Like pointy hats and broomsticks and cauldrons?" Percy asked.

"And toads and cats and waving sticks?" I continued.

"Actually, yes. You are right-"

"Wow, Repair Boy and Kelp Head had something right, the world's ending" Thalia said. Nico looked surprised she was there.

Chiron cleared his throat. "She requested some help from a few heroes to help a boy. He is in danger and needs help."

"And how are witches and wizards?" Annabeth asked.

"Lady Hecate created a world centuries ago. They are witches and wizards with their own kind of magic, but it's less powerful than ours. They do not know of our world or gods and the heroes that will go will go under cover. They have already been chosen and must go. The leader is Lou Ellen. Nico, Cecil, Will and Leo will also be going. There will be no prophecy and they will be told what they need tomorrow." And he ended the meeting.

Boy, this was going to be fun, with a just broken-up couple. I suspected I was going there to break the ice and make friends with the so-called wizards. I'm good at socializing, as well as Cecil.

Nico and Will looked nervous and anxious. Lou Ellen was excited, and the Stolls still needed to tell Cecil.

Next  morning, we packed everything in "trunks". We were to go undercover as students of the "Hecate School of Magic" Apparently there was a thing called the "Triwizard Tournament" and we were going to Pigfarts, sorry, "Hogwarts" to compete in that Tournament. A man was going to explain everything once we arrived to Pigfarts. Hecate gave us a "wand." Mine was crystalized fire(it intrigues me just as much as to you), Lou Ellen's was solidfied Mist, Nico's was a hair of Thestral(what the Hades is that?) and Stygian iron; Cecil's was... I don't remember and Will's was - I don't remember, I have more important things to do than listening to godesses.

Hecate then sent us to King's Cross and instructed Lou Ellen to gather as much informAtion as she could. I had more pressing matters, like magic. I wasn't a fan of magic. I was better at math and engineering and real things, not magic. Magic literally goes against what I'm good at. It was stressful, but I was open to... magic.

We crossed the barrier between platform Nine and Ten and found ourselves in a new platform. See? This is what I meant. The mortal world didn't admit this. But then again, I'm not mortl. But, yet again, I could invent things mortals could use.Anyway, we found an empty compartment. Lou Ellen sat next to the window and Cecil next to her. I sat next to him, so that we could plan pranks. Leaving Will and Nico in front of us. Next to each other. Will sat at the window and Nico practically sat on the edge. Well, we would wait 9 hours in a train, locked. I'm not sure it was wise but Annabeth wasn't here.