Chapter 6

Leo's POV

My house was cool. We had to answer a riddle to get in. That was cool, too, but if you were in a rush, well, then not so cool. We, demigods, also got our own common room which broke tih all laws of physics. At breakfast, the next day, I went with Will.

"Hey" I greeted him, sitting at another table.

"Hi," he said. "Aren't you supposed to be there?"

"Yeah, but I'm here. Also, that's ridiculous. I mean, we're from the same c-school. We're just being divided." I said. "Talking of being divided, how are we supposed to-uh- do what we gotta do?"

Two girls and a boy, who were there, then went to receive their schedules. "I mean, two of us, are in the rival House. From what I've gathered, the house Harry's in and Lou and Cecil are, they are sworn enemies, I mean, how will he trust us?" I asked him lowering my voice.

"Well, you and Nico and I", Will started to say, but his voice kind of choked in Nico, "we are in houses that get along. I'm sure we'll have more instructions, too."

I was intrigued, I couldn't help it. "And what exactly happened between you and Nico?"

Will looked down, "Nothing. Really" I tried not to look at a bruise in his arm. Will noticed and sighed. "Just an arguement, something silly." 

The two girls and the boy came back, talking.

"-It is weird." A girl said.

"Hello, I'm Leo," I introduced myself.

"Susan"

"Hannah"

"Terry"

"Hello, Susan, Hannah, Terry."

"Hi. .Did you already get your timetable?" Susan asked. Timetable? I guess that's a british idiom for schedule.

"No, why?"

"Because all the Houses have all the classes together," Terry said.