𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐑

𖧷 backstabber 𖧷

𖧷 backstabber 𖧷

the worst betrayals are from
the ones you least expect

" right person not enough time "

SYDNEY REYES was the epitome of a human sunshine emoji. Her effervescent personality was contagious, and it was impossible not to feel better when she was around. She had a kind and gentle spirit, always willing to lend a helping hand or a listening ear. Her sense of humor was infectious, and she had a way of making even the most mundane tasks fun and enjoyable.

Despite her many talents, Sydney was incredibly modest. She never flaunted her intelligence, although it was clear that she was highly intelligent. She had a knack for solving problems and was always up for a challenge. Her mind was like a sponge, always soaking up new information and ideas.

But what truly set Sydney apart was her unwavering belief in the goodness of people. She was a firm believer that everyone was capable of redemption, no matter what they had done in the past. Her compassion and empathy were boundless, and she always went out of her way to make others feel seen and heard.

In short, Sydney was a ray of sunshine in an often-dark world. Her presence was a gift, and those lucky enough to know her were better for it.

However, Sydney's kindness was both a blessing and a curse. Her unwavering trust in others was one of her greatest strengths, but it also left her vulnerable to betrayal. She had a heart of gold and believed in the inherent goodness of people, but sometimes that trust was misplaced.

Despite the risks, Sydney refused to let the fear of being hurt stop her from being kind. She wore her heart on her sleeve and was always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. But when someone inevitably betrayed her trust, it was like a knife to the heart.

It was difficult for Sydney to reconcile the fact that not everyone was as kind and genuine as she was. She had a hard time accepting that some people were only out for themselves, willing to do whatever it took to get ahead. But even when she was hurt, she refused to let the darkness of others dim her light. She remained optimistic and hopeful, believing that there was still good in the world, even if it wasn't always easy to see.

Sydney was a social butterfly, beloved by both the pogues and the kooks. Her magnetic personality drew people to her like moths to a flame. She had a gift for making everyone feel seen and heard, no matter who they were or where they came from.

Sydney's non-judgmental nature was one of her most endearing qualities. She had a way of accepting people for who they were, flaws and all. Her kindness was genuine and it radiated from her like a warm glow. It was no wonder that JJ Maybank was smitten with her.