Chapter two

After Nate and Mckay had left, Me and Rue had left and I went back home. I did nothing else the rest of the day. Cassie had been begging me all day to go to Mckays party with her. She had also said something about Nate wanting me to go.

"Dinner is ready," Mom yelled from down stairs.

I closed my laptop and went down stairs. I grabbed a plate and sat next to Cassie. Mom doesn't always make dinner so I was pretty excited.

After a while of there being an awkward silence there was a knock at the door. I got up and went to see who it was.

It had been Rue.

"Hey Rue what are you doing here?" I was concerned.

"Hey uh I need your help with something" she stated as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"What" I asked even more scared now.

She came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I need you to pee in a cup for me". A frown grew on my face.

I gently nodded my head and took the cup out of her hands. I went up the stairs to the bathroom. When will she get better.

Once I was don't I put the cap back on and went downstairs to see Rue talking to My mom and Cassie.

"Hey here is that eyeliner" I said, handing Rue the cup.

"Thanks" she smiled.

Rue had left and Cassie was getting ready to go to Mckays.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Yes Cass It looks great," I told her. Cassie can be really insecure and I get it but she takes it out on me and Lexi all the time.

"Can you come with me please" she begged as she was putting her shoes on.

"Okay fine but only because i don't want you to get shit faced" I said. I wore the same thing I was when I was at Fezco's.

Me and Cassie left and walked to Mckays.