Chapter three

We had made it to Mckays and Cassie just dipped on me and went looking for him. I walked around for a while looking for someone I knew.

"Hey Ade, nice seeing you here" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Nate Jacobs with no shirt standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Yooo Nate good to see you again" I said.

He pulled me into a nice long hug. This was normal. Nate always gave me a hug whenever he saw me. Don't really know why he never gives anyone hugs.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked.

"Oh uh no just trying to see if i know anyone here" I said walking around with him following behind.

"Oh..." He stated he looked at me then smiled.

"Well you got me" he finished.

I laughed and continued walking.

As me and Nate were walking we saw Maddy and some dude in the pool.

I looked over at Nate and he didn't seem to have a problem. He was just looking at me the entire time. I smiled at him.

"So you two break up or something" I stated.

"Yeah she broke up with me uh I don't know why though" He said.

"Oh I'm sorry," I told him.

"It's alright I don't really care anymore" He said as he looked away from Maddy and back at me.

He stared into my eyes.

"You're really pretty you know that right" He whispers.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Yeah right" I stated.

"No Adelaide you are really pretty" He says again.

'Thank you" I i say softly.

"Anyways" I broke the silence. "Lats keep walking" I said.

Me and Nate continued to walk around until I noticed Rue and Fez sitting on a couch outside. I told Nate I would be right back as I ran over to them and jumped onto Fez's lap.

"Yooo what's up losers where have you been? I have been at this party all by myself and none of you told me you were coming. That's really rude" I go off on them.

"I didn't have anything else to do so I just came. I figured you would stay home with Lex" Rue said in defense.

"Oh no Cass begged me to come with her because she was so nervous about seeing Mckay pretty sure they are fucking at this moment" I said looking at my wrist pretending it was a watch.

"Ew ma we don't need to know that" Fez stated.

"Well ima go see you guys later love youuu" I said as I got up before I left I kissed fez and Rue on the cheek.

Yes, I'm that friend. My love language is touch. They are all used to it by now though. I tend to find comfort in the people that are like that. But before I even did stuff like that I of course made sure they were comfortable with it.

I went looking for Nate. For some reason I kind of missed him and him talking so much. I don't know why though.

I walked inside the house to see him drink a bottle of tequila. "Geez Nate chill with the alcohol" I laughed and sat on the counter.

"Sorry" He said as he walked closer to me.

He stood in between my legs and looked at me. He took a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Yoo chill your drunk Nate" I said.

"So that doesn't change the fact that I am deeply in love with you" Nate stated.

I widen my eyes.

"What??" I said in disbelief.

"Im sorry, i'm sorry i swear i'm sorry was that too soon oh my god i'm so sorry" Nate started to freak out.

"No no it's fine it's okay" I said trying to calm him down.

I grabbed his shoulders to try and keep him still. "I swear it's fine," I reassured him.

"No it's not," He yelled.

He started throwing glass bottles at the wall.

He looked at everyone and noticed they were all looking at him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" he shouted which made everyone jump.

I got off the counter and stood by everyone else. Rue came up to me to make sure I was okay.

There was a tall blonde girl still standing in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" Nate asked out of breath.

He started to walk a little closer to the blonde girl. 'Who are you?" he continued.

The girl was pushed up against the table.

"Uh i'm Jules I'm a friend of uh-" Jules had been cut off by Nate.

"A friend of uh who cause you're not a fucking friend of mine"Nate said.

"Dose anybody know who the fuck this is?" Nate yelled. "Anyone at all you do you know who the fuck Jules is?"

No response.

Nate turned back around to where he was facing Jules.

"So who are you?" he asked once again.

"I'm just minding my own business i'm not trying to start anything" Jules stated. I began to feel bad for her she seemed cool.

Nate got close up to her face and started to whisper something to her.

"Yo dose anybody here know who the fuck Jules is?" He shouted. "Somebody better speak up or this bitch is gonna get fucked up"

Jules had finally had enough of his shit and grabbed a knife. Everyone in the room gasped.

"You wanna fucking hurt me" She yelled.

"No no i was just kidding" Nate backed up in fear.

"Back the fuck up what the fuck is your problem" She continued to yell.

"Just put the knife down okay" Nate looked at me as if I was supposed to do something to help.

"You have no fucking idea" Jules brought the knife up to her arm and slit a cut.

"Oh my god you fucking phyco you're a fucking freak what the fuck" Nate spoke.

She backed up with a smirk

"By the way, I'm Jules. I just moved here" she said as she backed up and walked out with a smile.

wow....