Chapter five

"Ughhh" I groaned as I sat up.

It had been two days after Mckays party and it was now the first day of school. I got up out of bed and saw my two sisters still asleep. I always wake up before them.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed my face. Once I was done I picked out my outfit. Nothing too big, just a normal outfit. I put on some black high top Converse and went down stairs.

"Yoooooo" I yelled to my sisters.

"Not right now Adi my head hurts" Cass said as she took a sip of her water.

"That is why you don't fuck a guy and then stay with him for the past two days by the way are you pregnant yet?" I laughed.

Cassie rolled her eyes at me and walked out the house. I walked out with her and we went to school.

—---------------

Once we had arrived I saw Rue talking to the Jules girl from the party. Looks like Rue Rue has a crush.

I didn't go talk to her because I didn't want to ruin her moment.

Class had been super boring. I had no one to talk to all day. Rue had been hanging out with Jules all day and Fez didn't even go to school anymore.

Cass and Lexi had been hanging out with Maddy and Kat. So I went up to them.

"Sup losers" I said as I sat down at the table.

"Hey Adi," Maddy said with a warm smile.

"Anyways I am so over him I completely regret dating him plus he is always staring at you Ads" Maddy said looking my way.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Nate obviously" She exclaimed.

I just laughed.

"Yeah right" I stated.

"Anyways I gotta go so see you guys later" I got up and walked to Math.